Reviews for Not What You Think
MissLemmon chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
lmao! Thoroughly amused with this fic - I was thinking Bakura was squeezing his wrists or something. Handcuffs? Awesome!
ValykirieRevolution chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Nice, shame this isn't canon!
Hikikomori chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Ah, that was simply a delight to read x3 liked it very much, added to Faves.
Artemis 85 chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
LOLOLOLOL i think I just got a nose bleed...*wipes face*...nope just snot heheheheh
A. Minamino chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
Funny! I love the idea of Yami and Yugi togather.
FanFicFanGurl101 chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
aw! that was both funny and cute! cant get that any where!
Aisho Ren chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
That sure is a very interesting image.
Jjinks chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
lol. If I were in their position I wouldn't have thought of that.
Rayne Destiny chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
*snicker* Never spy on your friends, you'll discover something that you'd rather not...
Myra chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
A seme Ryou... KAWAII! That's so cute, but for some reason, it rarely happens. You should write more chapters than this than just leaving it as a one-shot.
Swii chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
O...scandalous! You are so on my Fav Authors list!
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
::smirks:: Awesome. I loved this. It's a cliched topic, yes... the misinterpreting of Baku-Ryou's relationship, but somehow it never gets old. XD Baku/Ryou happens to be my *favorite* ship *ever*, which is saying something since I love almost all ships. ~ I tried to read "Pleasant Surprises" before, but like I mentioned my computer enjoys screwing me over. Sometimes it cuts a story off halfway through, without even giving me the review button. That happened, so I a) don't know how it ends and b) can't review, but I'll check back tomorrow and it should be better then. (::brave sniffle::)

But I enjoy your writing! Especially Baku-Ryou cuteness. ~