Reviews for Memories of Yesterday
A L P H A - H U N T R E S S chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
Lots of difficult grief for her in this chapter, important as the Arklay Mansion & Raccoon City outbreaks introduced LOTS of grief to numerous individuals (I have to write something like it in my own fic too) and that ominous warning she gave to Chris.
A L P H A - H U N T R E S S chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
So I finally get free time from LIFE in general and I know deep down I just HAVE to return and re-read this story. When I was new to Resident Evil was the first fandom I made my home and this fic was the first one I read. I was ever so pleased to see that you'd revisited and rewritten it (though it would be fine without a rewriting). I still love the hell out of Alex, she is an awesome character who hits the ground running when it comes to development. I've missed this fandom, missed this fic, missed Alex, and missed the writer.
WolfAngel75 chapter 11 . 5/20/2011
:D

I love this story and I will keep reading the whole series until I get bored, which is highly impossible.
Trelao Tagnik'zur chapter 12 . 7/25/2006
Hmm, very interesting.

You know, normally I have a strict policy of "don't screw with the original story." In fact, I've hated almost everything I've seen so far that has done so with Resident Evil, among other things.

Congrats to you then, because you actually made it into my 'list of exceptions' on this one. Besides the obvious greatness of your sense of humor, this story also reflects your ability to do something both serious and well thought.
Skyhart chapter 12 . 6/22/2006
Memories of Yesterday was awesome, I couldn't stop reading this. I love your comedy stuff Wesker Chick so I wanted to read your serious stuff a try, and boy; was I blown away! I'm gonna begin reading Memories of Today right now. I'll review it when I finish. And then, Memories of Tomorrow! Alex Wesker is awesome!

Sincerely

-Jack Skyhart-
Baneff18 chapter 12 . 5/15/2005
I really like this new character of yours... she's extremely intriging. I hope you write even more on this character, not just the couple of stories that you already have of her.
volostheguardian chapter 4 . 1/27/2005
Fuck man, this is a great story. You kept Alexandra's personality close to her brother's, but allowed her to keep her own.
Salem Saori chapter 12 . 10/11/2004
My congratulation to you for that one, Wesker Chick. *Bows* You really catched my attenttion to the last second. I'm looking forward to see the sequel.

~Salem Saori
SniperR chapter 12 . 10/11/2004
It's over... There's going to be a sequal? Yayy!

Nice ending. You're right though, if she tried escaping Umbrella would probably just hunt down everyone she cares about, yatta yatta yatta. Thanks for a good story, and I looking forward to the next one!

-A
SniperR chapter 11 . 10/11/2004
I was waiting for so long for another chapter! I liked the whole blowing up the gas tanker idea. As soon as you mention the thing I was thinking that there'd be a big explosion.

But it's almost over? :(

-A
De dromer chapter 12 . 10/11/2004
Wow, that was great! I can't wait to read the sequel!
Lady Miko chapter 12 . 10/10/2004
Good story! I will definatly read the next story as well. I can't wait to read memories of today!
seraphswing66 chapter 11 . 9/30/2004
i just read chapter 11 and i must say that i found this to be a very well written fic, i also find myself wondering if youve ever read the resident evil novels by S.D. Perry, as ive seen a couple of references i saw made only in the novels, or mayby they were in the games and i just forgot, ah well, in my personal opinion you should most definitly do a sequel fic for resident evil code veronica and resident evil four, in any case, email me sometime, i dont come across enough RE fans who are also good writers,
De dromer chapter 11 . 9/28/2004
ack . she stole leons jeep! and it was such a nice jeep too...oh well, i can't believe its almost over! i can't wait to see what happens in the last chapter!
Salem Saori chapter 11 . 9/27/2004
Heh, cool! I love your writings. Also, the "tweeking" in your writing style is great. Keep it up. Looking forward to the last chapter!

~ Salem Saori