Reviews for Queer Eye For the Resident Evil Guy
xxcrazyskittlesxx chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
Omg your story was so funny i love it!
DeathOfAAngel chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
Can I draw this version of wesker? I love it so! that poor poor man...:)
Hobohunter chapter 4 . 10/10/2007
ahahahahhahahahahah!
Evil Fang chapter 4 . 5/28/2006
*catches Wesker and beats the crap out of him* YOU *punch* ARE *crack* EVIL *snap* GO KILL *break* THOSE FAGS *drops the knocked out Wesker* Hey two birds with one stone. I got to make Wesker evil again AND I got to kick his ass. Oh...Shit...Uh...Wesker Chick...uh...I DID THAT FOR HIS OWN GOOD I SWEAR! *takes off before he gets his ass kicked*
C'est Mort chapter 4 . 5/28/2006
LMAO This is so funny! XD
Death2Sasuke chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
*frightened Brad girly scream* change wesker if you must, but it's scary...please avoid HUNK Leon and Luis if possible
Suicidal Sweety chapter 4 . 4/14/2006
...I...I don't know what to say...My god poor Wesker...Although I think he could pull the 18th century look off quite well...
Chuuboku chapter 4 . 3/17/2006
SSO, when are you thinking about updating?
Sara A. Wesker chapter 4 . 1/27/2006
That was so funny. Poor Wesker. Chris deserves this kind of punishment more the Wesker does. Is there going to be more? Well I can't wait if there is.
Michaela chapter 4 . 12/13/2005
UPDATE! maybe its over, maybe the fact that chris redfeild was next was a joke. But its funny, please do that too!
TheOneNamed A chapter 4 . 6/25/2005
Poor Albie... But very funny! I wonder how Chris will turn out. Oh! Even better! I wonder if you might have Leon as one of the victims- I mean "Male in need!"
liljimmyurine chapter 4 . 5/21/2005
The first time ever that I've felt sorry for Wesker, the poor bastard. Not even HE deserves this! Refield? And after you're done with him?
RRCM chapter 4 . 5/7/2005
i feel so sorry for wesker. That was REALLY FUNNY.
De dromer chapter 4 . 5/1/2005
That was great! I just can't wait to see how Chris handles the fluff boys!
chibi-iruka chapter 4 . 4/27/2005
You make me so happy...*sniff*
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »