Reviews for Digimon Legends
bidot23 chapter 18 . 10/17/2008
Um, this chapter was very rushed, and the DigiDestined all seem very violent and unlike themselves. It also seems like you have quite the bias against Tai. You sort of went on a little personal hate-binge against alcohol with the scenes involving Mimi and Joey's father. I dunno, this chapter was just okay for me.
bidot23 chapter 14 . 4/21/2008
Very interesting little interlude there. Nice job.
bidot23 chapter 13 . 4/1/2008
It's nice to see an Ultimate evolution. Unfortunately, I found Sora to be a little too melodramatic, it was a little much, but for all intents and purposes the chapter was good. And now that Sora's been mobilized and these new DigiDestined are gaining in power, they should be ready soon to take the fight back to DigiWorld.
bidot23 chapter 11 . 2/27/2008
Wow, an intense chapter. It's very early in this story to be having an "all hope is lost" moment, but here we are, having just that. I'm curious to see what will happen next.
bidot23 chapter 9 . 11/3/2006
Been a while, but I decided to drop another review by.

Nice intro. Due to the title, it was fairly simple to figure out that it was simply a nightmare, however, it also seems to be a premonition that must be avoided.

I know that some time has passed since the story's beginning, but this merger of the worlds seems sudden, almost random. I would usually say this is bad, but somehow it's not detrimental. However, I do believe you could have added in a bit of foreshadowing here and there so it wasn't so randomly sudden.

Dark gods? Sounds ominous.

Still don't know why James and Chris have so much hatred toward each other, but that's definitely not good.

Interesting mental battle. Good chapter.
bidot23 chapter 8 . 9/11/2006
Next chapter!

Short, sweet, and to the point. Very interesting as well; I wonder how long Jen and James are going to dance around each other before they admit their feelings? I suppose only time will tell.

Nice job.
bidot23 chapter 7 . 9/10/2006
Chapter next!

Yikes! What's up with narrator's sudden spasm-vision-headache? Not good!

Haha, Chris's liexplanation is priceless.

Ooh, this Digivice/Crest ceremony thing is really cool. Good idea!

Cool, Crest of Hope.

I am LOVING this story! It's so much fun to read, with the slow revelation of the Crests without yet revealing thier significance, the journey to pull the entire Digi-team together, and et cetera. Awesome!

Well well well, this James guy has a pretty interesting power.

Wow, James got it bad fo Jen.

"Hold it, biatch" gotta be the best line EVER!

Hmm . . . so the Gazimon and Pagumon are familiar with whatever prophecy goes with this batch of DigiDestined.

Oh, so Jen has the Crest of Love and is going all Sora on everybody.

Whoa . . . James powns and Gennai's pissed . . . interesting. At least the DigiTeam is together now. Good chapter.
bidot23 chapter 6 . 8/25/2006
Chapter next!

Okay, so they've seen the tv shows, but they've been acting like they have no idea what's going on. Continuity error?

Very interesting . . . so this James guy is throwing things out of balance. I'm incredibly intrigued by this story.

And the remaining two Digimon will have Digimon from the shows? Okay, that's fine.

This chapter shows a turning point in this story to me, because now it's gone from being just entertaining to being full of intrigue. You get extra kudos for this!
bidot23 chapter 5 . 8/24/2006
Next chapter!

Whoa . . . serious dark flashback at the beginning of this chatper.

You begin the first paragraph after the flashback with "It was our second day of walking" and then begin the next paragraph exactly the same way. I'm sure you don't need me to tell you that this is incorrect.

Who is this dude with the mad sword skillz?

Mekanorimon? I know of a man who lives in DigiWorld and may use Mekanorimon for transportation . . .

Yeah, this guy is definitely Gennai. And he knows Agumon . . . interesting.

Whoa, so the main character, James, isn't supposed to be there? And now he mysteriously knows that he's seen this all before? What does this new development mean?

Interesting chapter, albeit still too short for my tastes. I like this story.
bidot23 chapter 4 . 8/15/2006
Next chapter.

Wow . . . five days without food is unimaginable to me!

So who is this new character?

Ooh, Goggle-boy!

So why does Joey Spirit-evolve but Chris has a Digimon partner?

When Chris calls Agumon a "greedy little hog of a lizard", is he doing this playfully, like their friends, or is this to show that they haven't developed a good relationship yet?

You did a good job showing that they didn't automatically learn the name of the Digimon. After all, it's not like it's a name they're used to. Most authors I've read on this site with Digi-fics make that mistake, myself included.

"The Digital World is where we're at." EW! Dangling preposition! That's a pet-peeve of mine. I'm not criticising you because it was in dialogue so there's nothing wrong with it, I was just making a comment.

Hmm . . . interesting scene when Chris scans the main character.

Hmm . . . so the split in the sky must be tied into our speaker.

So the split in the sky is tied to the attacks from servants of this "master" . . . interesting.

I have to say that this chapter is much better than I remember the previous one being, and I'm excited about where this story will lead. Bravo.
bidot23 chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
Okay, it's been a while, but I vaguely remember this story so I'm going to stumble through it until I retrieve the memory.

So, basically, in the middle of a tundra. Yeah, that's a frozen desert (basically).

While this isn't criticism, just me thinking, I'd say that, were I to find myself violently transported into another world and find myself in a frozen wasteland, if I saw something that could even possibly be help, I'd wait for it and even go toward it. Now, knowing the Digital World, I'd say that's not the case, but the characters don't know the Digital World, so . . . that's all I'm saying.

I'm trying to figure out what Digimon this is, but I can't seem to think of any Ice Bug Digimon.

It's made-up, that would explain it . . .

So . . . Joey Digivolved? How did he do that?

Okay, so first Digivolution. This chapter was a little too short, and you could do well with more description on the Digimon. Other than that, I was highly entertained. Nice work.
cenkantra chapter 41 . 6/3/2006
Ooh.

I was referred to you by Trinity Dragon (Formerly Pyroguyc4). This story happened to be the longest, so I just poked through it. I must say, very impressive.

Then, the odd typo. "Lied" instead of "Lay". That happened a few times, but if hadn't made those mistakes I would have mistook you for D.A.V.I.D!

(You're not supposed to know about him)

Anyway. Very Good. I'd like to see what you do from here.
bidot23 chapter 2 . 5/30/2006
Well, it's interesting that this yet-unnamed main character just stops and picks up girls in his neighborhood . . .

Kudos, that was a good way to introduce this Jennifer girl as a DigiDestined.

Interesting intro. I give you props for this story thus far.

Haha, Chrisgoggle boy!

Alright, so we have Kristen and Chris who are twelve, then an eight year old and two kids that are around sixteen?

Wow, that was an interesting temperature. Looks like the Digital World's really gotten violent when calling on new heroes. We'll see how the story progresses next time then. Good chap.
bidot23 chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Hey, this prologue, though INCREDIBLY short, was intriguing. I'm not much for human-Digimon hybrids (though Spirit Evolution and Biomerge Digivolution is fine), but this story sounds interesting, so I'm going to check up on it here and there.
Pyroguy chapter 41 . 8/8/2005
That was better the second time around, I almost choked...

Anyway, on to the review stuffs. Daemon was comical, I just noticed. The epilogue was exceptional. I was wondering if you were going to make this a series.

And finally, when my computer isn't acting like crap, I'll update. You just work your ass off on Evolution.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »