Reviews for Winter is Delight
Dane chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Beautifully written, again. I'm reading all your Naruto stories and they really area a delight. You have a real talent with writing.
SongOfPerfidy chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
That was amazing! I loved the way everything just fit together so well. Amazing job, I wish there were more fanfictions like it!
Tionne chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
I LOVE THIS. Omg. Everything just FLOWS so wonderfully, and I love your use of the rhyme, "Winter is delight and I love you...". I really like how you ended the fic, too. Wow, SO much is implied in that one last word. WONDERFUL job!
Nantalith chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
I really enjoy your fiction but this one is my favoite. I adore the way it ends. The Wave Country arc is still the best story arc, the saddest moment being when Zabuza talks to Haku before he dies. I had to stop reading for a moment or spoil my manga with tears.
aditou chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
That was amazing. I really loved that you focused on Haku's parents; people don't do that very often. The ending was the best part, though.
Hinoto Nobukaze chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Very well written. There aren't many Haku and Zabuza things in this section anymore. Your writing reminds me of my favorite Naruto author, Oneesan no Miroku Houshi. You should check out her writing. It's wonderful.
silenced lambs chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
A wonderful piece of work...you captured the character's voice and emotions perfectly, showing Haku's pain and his relationship with Zabuza. I love the flow of this fic and the descriptions, and especially the repeated phrase, 'Winter is delight, and I love you, Haku.' You have truly shaped a wonderful piece of writing.
lokogato1 chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Very beautiful. I love the lyricism of this piece and the way the words are rounded around the sharpness and coldness of snow. Somewhere in this piece of wordcraft is embedded the biting cold of sitting in a snowdrift, wherein everything becomes cold from your very core and extends to your skin, instead of the other way around ...

Haku's pain is depicted with crystalline clarity, and Zabuza's few lines are enough to give us this glimpse of his relationship with his 'tool'. The tantalizing 'and' at the end really makes use of the most hopeful word of the English language.

Love the repeated theme of the phrase, 'Winter is delightful and I love you'. I especially love the second use of the phrase where the spaces are removed, which really help the reader understand just how Haku himself hears it.

As I said, beautiful. This is a fic like snowfall when it is still white and ice and clarity and I am waxing incoherent. I love how you say what you mean with just so many words and no extra. Again, lovely, like perfectly formed ice.

Flawless.

*loves*
KRzyII chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Wow. That was really beautiful. I love the way you portrayed the relationships between Haku and his parents and Haku and Zabuza. The desription words you used were utterly perfect too. Kudos!
Reject Product Saka chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
Was I foolish enough to ignore this title in my arrogant scrollings of the Naruto section? Fluff is god, m'dear. XDD
You've left me starry-eyed and gaping at the comp. monitor. So hungry an idiot for poetic beauty and HakuZabu yumminess am I. The writing is beautiful, absent of a flaw in literacy. Your poetic references are astounding, and Haku-kun and Zabuza-san were perfectly IC. And it's one thing many writers have ignored - Haku did have a happy childhood before the Kekkei Genkai was discovered. I luff yer ideas, I do.
Sour Green Apple chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
and...?
sottov chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
Haha... I really liked that. Very nicely written. I don't see why you don't get more reviews. You deserve much more, I 'd say.
Liked how you portrayed Haku... and Zabuza, I guess. Haha.
... Yeah... Eheh...