Reviews for The Powers That Be
Hunterelite chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
I like it so far. Never watched Angel but know what it's about. :) Still a sturdy storyline you've got here keep it up! :)
Corky chapter 2 . 9/24/2005
!
cyndi griffith chapter 2 . 10/16/2004
You can't leave us hanging!

Write more, I really like it!
justanotherlotrfan chapter 2 . 4/28/2004
I'm really intrested in reading the rest of this. I'd LOVE to see how Daniel and Wes interact around each other-they're rather alike, in some ways. Try to straighten it out a bit, though? It jumps around quite alot.
gatefan chapter 2 . 4/28/2004
That doesnt sound good lol cant wait to read the next chapter , please continue!
Sheyna-osirissystemlady chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
This is amazing. I love the last line. Jack would so say that! Please post the next chapter soon. Thankyou.
Earthling chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Oi! I love the idea of an Angel/SG-1 crossover but I can't stand it anymore! I only got halfway through. You have a great idea going here, but your characterizations are horrible! Things skip around...all the sudden Angel and the gang are in Colorado but you didn't say that they were! And there would have been so much more hoopla about them knowing so much about SG-1. You're story lacks detail and a sense of reality. Sorry to say so much negative stuff...it really is a great idea, I just think you need to work on it some more!
gatefan chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Man! what a great story cant wait to read the next the next chaper