Reviews for Harry Potter and the Tree of Life
Bukama Stealth chapter 3 . 5/15/2005
This a FF8 crossover isn't it?

Well so far I like it and I hope you'll update soon.

Bukama Stealth
firebirdgs chapter 3 . 12/8/2004
Dont f**k me it will be a final fantasy crossover

Or a crossover for god sake!

warning: your story is great, don't screw it.

Atte firebirdgs
noddwyd chapter 3 . 11/5/2004
I know I was making an assumption with the eye color. Hazel can be a partly blue color, but usually has some other color thrown in the center. In my case, the center of the iris is gold, and the outer area is a blue color, which makes it almost appear to be jade from a distance, but really just 'hazel' is probably the best description. I've changed that part of the story slightly anyway, since that thread can be used elsewhere later on. For now though, I'll be working on the next chapter for 'Ancients' instead. I'm beginning to like that story more.
UltimateHPFreak chapter 3 . 10/29/2004
''The door was blue, like his father's eyes.''

Im sorry to tell you, but james potters's eyes are hazel. NOT BLUE!
scullymulder chapter 2 . 10/23/2004
Great update! Are you going to update more?
athenakitty chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Harry needs to talk to somebody? Will someone go scare the Dursleys a little more? Will Harry go out of his room?
EFLAME chapter 3 . 10/23/2004
gr8 story please update
poet at heart chapter 2 . 8/20/2004
O continue please...
poet at heart chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
update soon please...
ThePrejudiceSpaniard chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
ooh. that was good. awesome. update quickly.
Perdita chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Hi, Noddy,
These are the things I liked:
- His seeming fallout with Hermione. I'm sure she's forgiven him, but she's also very busy with the Order's work, right? I love how you show Harry's realization that he wants Hermione's friendship more than he ever thought possible.
- Losing the ability to conjure his patronus. This is consistent with post-traumatic syndrome, and it makes sense because he's feeling so depressed. Howe can he think of something happy and conjure a patronus if he's feeling depressed all the time, right?
I also love how you've made Harry more academic now, after realizing that even with his special magic powers, he is still learning and one way is to read!
- The moment when Harry finally curled up and started crying like a five year old, quietly in his own bed, that shows a vulnerability that is very emotional to read.
- The desc. of Harry regaining his polymorphmagus powers.
- Aw! and Hermione has been calling him at the house... Those stupid Dursleys!
What I think you could change:
- DD's letter. It doesn't sound like what DD would say, for one. Also, he gives away so much info! Letters of this sort can be intercepted by the enemy, so I doubt that DD would give away that much info in an owl.
- And DD is an animagus? Whoa! And he's an owl? ...! I have to say that DD being an animagus, and an owl, is a bit...well, unrealistic and disappointing. I always imagined him to be something more grand, like a dragon or something.
...Okay, so Harry and DD are polymorphmagi, not animagi. Okay, I can accept this, although...I do find it a bit too fantastical. Maybe I just need to get used to it.
And more ideas for later:
Maybe you should have Harry realize how much he is thinking about Hermione, and realize that it is dangerous for her if Voldemort finds out that he treasures her so much. That would be reason enough to motivate him to learn occlumency.
That's it. Nice work, Noddy.
-Perdy