Reviews for Never Leave You
aww that's cute
edcs13 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
i thought it was good
Teh Cruxis Angel Mithos chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
hello just here to show you that i wasnt lying about reading your fics well anyway nice fic yupyup you have alot of god reviews _ i wish i did (maybe if i wrote some fics...) i think im just spamming now no its not true.

ok bye then
Chiquita Linda chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
Oh wow. I completely love this story! I was so sad when Anna ran away, but quickly became happy again when Yoh finally confessed his love for her and they both shared their first kiss! That was really cute! Lookin foward 2 reading sum more of your fics!
RavenKitten chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
AW! XD This is so kawaii! *cries* I luve it! - :3 So cute! great job!

~Yes. I am me. Be very afraid.~
anna chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
i really liked your story.
eva chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
That wasnt bad for a first fic. it was way better than my first but wow who wants to get into that hahaha anyway nice work .
grandma floppy-ears chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
i really wish I knew more about Shaman King, but it's on at 3:00 for me and so I'm at school then :( But I still know about morty, yoh and anna (the chras. you mentioned in the story) and...This is so well written! I wish i could write like the people on
Neiro Yukiko chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
This is Oneshot rite? Okie .. that was a dumb question but anyways .. great ficcie! I LOVE it .. lolz! Even tho I'm not a great fan of Anna and Yoh cpupling .. me LOVE yoh tho ... haha! Just not Anna .. lma o.. duno y but I dunt like any of the gurls in SHaman King to pair up with Yoh .. LMAO! But thats just me! Hah ... anyways ... hope you'll be writing more SHaman King fics. . i LOVE this anime! Yupyup!
icecoldangel chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
Aw! your story is so cute!
Drieldwin chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
what do you mean its not very good? Of course its good! i loved it! *sniff* i thought she really was gonna leave him for a moment. but then i knew it couldn't be happy ending if she did so i regained my composure so to speak. write more!
NiahkoChan chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
its verry much cute and the cutiest fic hahahahaaha i like ur fic
Iluxia chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
we're kinda the same! i love it too! and its a nice one for a start!
Akar chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
And I thought that 4-Kids had destroyed the Yoh x Anna pairing! Heh, good story, Yoh is just a little, teensy bit OOC, but he's so hard to write...T.T
TabbyCat13 chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
I really liked the story I like Yoh and 's the coolest character in the show samee with Yoh.