Reviews for The Eva Matrix Regurgitated
Sun S. Li chapter 7 . 5/26/2007
Heh Heh it's nice to see you even though i don't remember reviewing your last story. O well. I hope you come back because there are just somethings that must come to an end.
padfoot-1991 chapter 7 . 9/13/2005
Oh my god i'm LMFAO this is the funniest story ever. But I have on complaint come on update man! It's been over a year you should have updated by now. I can under stand if your getting bored writting this but you owe it to your fans to at least finnish writing this masterpiece. so please finish this story.

(Ps. This is my first review of any fanfic ever.)
Andross937 chapter 7 . 8/23/2004
That was absolutely great! I loved every second of it, and I have no idea as to what the backstabber said to Asuka, but I probably don't really want to know anyways. Keep up the good work! I laughed hard at the kiss scene. I can't wait to see what happens next... See ya!
Eva Unit-U chapter 7 . 8/22/2004
Ah...my friend, you are a never ending source of laughter...you are either insaine to the bone or pure geninus to create such a mix of Anime and Matrix. And then there is always the sudden change from the original MAtrix script to some half-ass funny remark you made up. And I think we all know which it is. ;) Well, I hope you update soon, this is one of the feww stories that I actually follow.

“It is the way of all things. You see, there is only one constant, one universal, and it is only the real truth-
Guardian chapter 7 . 8/22/2004
I thought is was how you put the "holding the nose" while I thought that the girl you made laugh while in the movie orgasm;I thought you were going to make her thats just me.I like your work so far, keep it up.
Lord The Night Knight chapter 7 . 8/22/2004
I just realized that the Meravingian and Persephone are the two Zentrote from Macross, from the early days of anime/the matrix.

Just make sure you up the spoofing in the next chapter. This one was a little light on it.
supereva 01-02 chapter 7 . 8/22/2004
Good chapter you did. The last scene was hilarious between Shinji and Azonia which Shinji holds Azonia's nose to kissed her. Reminds me of Episode 15 from Evangelion.

Update soon as you can
Deep Blue Seraph chapter 7 . 8/22/2004
Yay, another chapter. Im really liking this story as it progresses. Dont thing the fewer responces means people have lost interest.

My only question is if you will ever change any of the story points or not. Either way i'll still read it, keep up the good work.
WarpWizard chapter 7 . 8/22/2004
Ha! Good stuff. I liked the "kiss". :)

Standout line: "I want to remember it, like Celine Dion. I want to sample it, like Puff Daddy. That’s all. Just a sample."
Reviewer Guy chapter 6 . 8/18/2004
Somebody tell Danny to go fuck himself backwards before dissing creative authors and good stories, this story is the bomb!
Eva Unit-U chapter 6 . 8/17/2004
Glad to see you back sentinel28, where the hell have you been man? Been torture trying to write a new depressing chapter of my fic without your words of wisdom and insane anime wackiness to balance it out! lol Anyhoo, another satisfying chapter chocked full of naked Sailor Moons and butt kicking Third Child. I eagerly await your next piece.

Signed: Eva Unit-U
WarpWizard chapter 6 . 8/16/2004
Great chapter. You make breaking the 4th wall look *good*. :)
nicknack chapter 6 . 8/16/2004
Serena flippin'the author...

You are either a genius or need some holidays(no, doesn't mean you have to forget about this story)

such holidays should be spent on writing them hilarious chapters.

What the heck is all this nonsense supposed to mean?

WORK ON THE NEX'CHAPTER!
nicknack chapter 6 . 8/16/2004
Serena flippin'the author...

such holidays should be spent on writing them hilarious chapters.

What the heck is all this nonsense supposed to mean?

WORK ON THE NEX'CHAPTER!
Danny chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Fuckn shit sorry dude/babe stick to LOYAL Eva stories...shinji/rei next time cause they are my fave couple
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »