Reviews for The Eva Matrix Regurgitated
smstrik chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
I know that it's way after the first chapter, but i got to wondering...is 'wild monkey sex' any different than 'tame monkey sex'?
Ian Reid chapter 5 . 7/31/2004
"Mr. Ikari! Surprised to see me?" Serena asked nonchalantly. "Surprised to see me?"

"Not really," Shinji replied, setting his shades back over his eyes.

"Well the good thing about being me," Serena replied. "Is there are so many me's!"

Of course, I love your take on the Matrix with Eva characters. I love this the most! Above is amix of the Matrix has you and the Eva Matrix. Because the Matrix Has You is so funny. "I'm a MONKEY Mr. Anderson!"

I want more!
Rusty Knights Productions chapter 5 . 7/11/2004
Hahahaha, great fic! I haven't laughed this much for a while. I'm intrested to see next chapter, and your remake of 'Burly Brawl'.

-Knight Two
RICKDOMINATED chapter 5 . 7/10/2004
The evil rodfight of death... yay. Lots of beating up on that darn scout. I always loved that scene in the movie, was a favorite of mine.
WarpWizard chapter 5 . 7/10/2004
"Next time, fanboys rejoice, because you’re going to see...er, read about hundreds of Sailor Moons!"

Rejoicing would only occur if they were naked. :)
nicknack chapter 5 . 7/10/2004
Well, I wanted to read it all once again... cuz it's funny as hell.

Okey, now this is the part where you say "since this reviewer said this fic is really great I should get to work on the next chapter".

Ah keep on writing dammint!
Andross937 chapter 4 . 7/9/2004
That was absolutely great! I loved every second of it! It's been a while since I read the first, and had almost forgotten just how friggin funny these chapters could be! I want more! Thank you for such great laughs, and keep it up!
Lord The Night Knight chapter 4 . 7/2/2004
Godzilla/Tokyo sex, what a riot.

And it does make sense that Shinji could prove he was himself by losing at Jenkin.
ShardclawKusanagi chapter 4 . 7/2/2004
Yay, Keiichi makes his debut...but I was nevr expecting a game of rock, paper, scissors? That was whack, but I likes still anyways.

This means Belldandy's appearance isn't so far away either, not to mention the 100 Serena figth that should be on the way, am I right? Will she bring cookies for Shinji this time? And what kind of crazy laments Serena will make when she arrives afterwards? Only the next update can answer my questions, so get to work ASAP, or else I'll send Samanosuke Akechi after you! Laters.
hawker-748 chapter 4 . 7/2/2004
Not certain which is more...disturbing. Shinji in a Godzilla costume, or Fuyutsuki singing "Waterloo". ;P

Another great chapter that perfectly nails some of the more irritating things from "The Matrix Reloaded".

Keep up the good work.
kjir09 chapter 3 . 6/5/2004
YES! Die Gundam Wing pilot! MUA HAHAHAHA!

Now what are they gonna do with Zero? Please, tell me they're not gonna junk it...
Eva Unit-U chapter 3 . 6/5/2004
Another Great Chapter! I hoped you enjoyed vacation, I can't wait to see your next update!
RICKDOMINATED chapter 3 . 6/4/2004
You killed Heero! Oh well, the pretty boy had it coming. As usual, the fic was very funny and the line about Gendo and his shades was hillarious! Now will Rally get herself a few Enter the Matrix sytle scenes and if so, who will be Ghost?
Neko Kuroban chapter 3 . 6/4/2004
I love this; please update soon.
Marcos Edson chapter 2 . 5/7/2004
LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL!
Man, this is great! _ Can't wait to see more!
I'm wondering who will be in the "Merovingian" role, I can picture Kagato (Tenchi Muyo) there, now we need some hottie for "Persephone"... _
One small thing near the end...
“C’mon, Kensuke-san.