Reviews for The Eva Matrix Regurgitated
deinku chapter 2 . 5/6/2004
Kick ass story, one question? who 's going to be the twins, Good and bad Chi from Chobits or Karen and Miina from Onegai Twins.
Keep updating your stories rock.
KevinEC chapter 2 . 5/5/2004
You KILLED Kiki, you bastard! *shakes fist*
Oh well. Always love your Matrix/EVA parodies. Can't wait to see more of your own inserted plot twists.
nicknack chapter 2 . 5/5/2004
Okey, let's save you most of it:
ChibiMaouIwa chapter 2 . 5/5/2004
LMFAO! Very good, I must say. I'm impressed on how well you are able to blend all the animes together into a Evanellion fic without it becoming a crossover. There is one mistake I found: your reference to the first fic in the Oracle (Belldandy)'s apartment, you said that Son Goku had created the hole in the wall, when, in fact, you had written that Son Gohan had done that. Just to alert you to your small contridition, so that it may be corrected. Very good otherwise! Keep writting, I'll keep reading!
SpeedRacerNJ1
Eva Unit-U chapter 2 . 5/5/2004
Another great chapter! Keep it up, this is the funniest fic I've ever read...(lmao) So, high hopes, and waiting for an update.
WarpWizard chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Awesome. More parody! The chapter was good. You're actually improving the subpar Matrix II dialogue. Kudos.
ShardclawKusanagi chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Oh, hell...never thought you would have actually created a sequel to one of the most famous fics I've come across. You really fooled me there, sentinel, but I'll let it slide because you are so good in writing humor fics. The original is still on my favorites list, as is Oh My Evangelion, so I do hope this will join the list. (Only if you include more of Teen Titans in it!)
Here's an idea: Maybe you can have Keiichi Morisato act as Seraph, it would make perfect sense if we are to see Belldandy again as the Oracle. And I do remember a review that said Lain should be the Architcect, but I really can't see Vash being one of the Twins. It's just doesn't fit...but it's your monster, so...
Silver Winged Seraph chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
... Damnit. Damnit all to hell. I read all of the first one, start reading the second one, and there's only ONE FREAKIN' CHAPTER! It's okay though... It's okay. Just as long as the second chapter comes out relatively soon. Good luck with the writing thing.
Yous is good, real good.
RICKDOMINATED chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
Who-hoo! About time! As good as the last one if you ask me. ( But people seldom do.) Only one grip, who can you let the censors win? They're not cousins! Also what happened to Rei? And in my opinion the odds of Shinji scoring are aproximitly 0.09.
diabloelmo chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
wooho! i loved the first, keep up the good work!
James Hanson chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Hello
Glad you're back to this fic, I had loads of fun with the original. And glad to see Hikari in this one! Wait, she died in the first one! Argh! You bastard! You killed Horaki!
Okay, enough South Park(I've only seen three episodes plus the movie.)
Good to see the other Scouts finally. I like the looks of Uranus, Saturn, and Pluto best. Must be the boots. Do I really want to know what the Aunt Jemima treatment is? Hell yes!
Thanks for listening and once again, glad your back.
Ta Ta!
James Hanson
kjir09 chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
SO good. Only the same quality I expected from your previous works. Nice job.
Wolvenrider chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
I'm so glad you're writing a sequel! This is almost as good as the first one, and only almost because I know what to expect, and as such the randomness isn't quite so amusing this time. As in, I managed to avoid falling off my chair once or twice.
Lord The Night Knight chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Wonderful, just wonderful. Uranus and Neptune are cousins, that's it, cousins.
So where does Yui fit in this? I would have thought she'd be Nirobe. That would have been hilarious since she'd apparently be dating the kid from Macross.
Now the previous story is one of the best Eva fics ever in my opinion. But when are we going to see more 'How Not to Write Eva' stories. Every one of those is a gem and I'd like to see a lot more. What about writing WAFF fics?
Anyway, I look forward to seeing how you will change the hundred-Smiths fight from the movie, in the same way that you had the subway fight in a cake factory instead.
mt531008 chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
Looks like all that stalking paid off...
*retreats back into the shadows*
Later...