Reviews for It Must Have Been Love
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Now that's a sad story. Poor Amy, just when I thought there could be another chance for her to be with Greg he goes and tells her the news.

Your characterization of Amy is perfect. You did a great job with showing her as an older, mature woman, yet she still has some of the same traits she had back as a teenager, for instance the overworking.

The writing is beautiful. Several images you put here in make the story all the more powerful. For example, the part where she hears Greg's voice and the glass breaks. The way you describe that is very poetic. The same can be said of the way you describe the restaurant, especially the chandelier. Your style is perfect for angsty stories.

I like how you use the song to place the mood of the story. Still the song is just there to aid the story and your actual creative work is the main focus.

Lovely work with this story.
regie27 chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Very nice! Very well written, you should add a disclaimer to have Kleenex due to that sad ending. Although I'm in favor of keeping those two together (as evidenced in my stories), this is an interesting variation on the story. Good job!
Sailor Sagittarius chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
*sniff* that was so sad! (well, i didn't actually cry but it was sad just the same) great work! i commend you. SO SAD!
Neonlights chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
OVER! I DONT THINK SO! Amy and Greg are like Darien and Serena, theyre meant to be together! ouch! otherwise i liked it.
Dreamslast4ever chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
I feel sorry for Amy. Anyway love the story btw.