Reviews for More Than What Meets The Eye
straywriting chapter 10 . 3/12/2007
Loved it!
Joslin chapter 10 . 2/2/2005
Great story...it was very good and excellent...
mcj chapter 10 . 8/10/2004
Well in leaving my last review for this story I would like to congratulate you on your wonderful emotional writing. I truly enjoy the images your words convey to me and I hope to read much more of your work in the future. Thank you for a wonderful read.

Amanduriel chapter 10 . 8/10/2004
Oh, very sad, poor Scott! I loved this story, and I'm determined to review it, despite doing it's best to crash and stop me from telling you what I think!

Very well written fic, as always. Great follow-up for Fate - very different story, which is excellent cus it shifts expectations. Great use of the characters, both cannon and OC ones. Your grammar and spelling is brilliant, which is always a bonus when you're reading a fanfic.

I hope you've got some more tales up your sleeve, cus I can't wait to read more of your stories.
Jules47 chapter 10 . 8/5/2004
Lovely ending. I'm so glad that Jeff is now talking openely to his sons about their mother. It's been a long time in coming. Jeff and Scott now share a special bond and thats nice. Megan's death wasn't for nothing a lot of good has come from it and I'm sure she would be happy to know that.
mcj chapter 9 . 8/4/2004
Dear Susie

This is brilliant, emotional reality that I can say truly blew me away. You should be proud to say you are a 'writer". My heart ached not only for Scott but for his Father as you drew the comparisons to what the two of them had experienced. Who would ever think the Lord's Prayer would do that. Well done.

I have loved this FIC and now hope Scott moves on and finds happiness! A man of his attibutes and love of humanity truly deserves it.

Congratulations on your wonderful style and I have enjoyed crying along and sharing your emotions. Thank you.

Jules47 chapter 9 . 8/3/2004
Very moving chapter. Poor Scott and Jeff it's bringing back a lot of memories for them and making it even harder for them to cope. I'm so glad that Scott has his father with him and he can help him.
Sarah chapter 9 . 8/3/2004
OH MY GOD!

This is soo good. It's mad me cry it's so sad.

Keep going i love Scott Angst/drama
redit chapter 8 . 8/2/2004
aaw! so good so good!
Loren W. Cobh chapter 8 . 8/1/2004
Fantastic chapter as always - but so sad! Aww - poor Scott! But brilliantly written - especially the protrayl of Scott and Jeff - spot on!
mcj chapter 8 . 7/31/2004
Well Suzy - you've excelled yourself this time. This is so sad! Sniff. Poor Scott. Well written with careful use of the similarities between Scott and his Father. I like the "Father and son and nothing else mattered." That is so so true.

Congratulations.

Ship's Cat chapter 8 . 7/30/2004
You killed her off..! How could you do that to poor Scott? Dang...but a good read and a sniffy ending.
Jules47 chapter 8 . 7/30/2004
This is wonderful, I love the touching scene between Scott and his father. He's the one person who would understand what Scott needs right then and he was there for him.

Poor Scott loosing Megan is going to be hard for him, but she's right he has a lot of love to give and someday hopefully he will find that someone special. In the meantime he has the love and support of his family.
mcj chapter 7 . 7/28/2004
Well Suzy R I like it. Glad to see Joelene and the Hood got what was coming to them. I now eagerly await what is going to happen with Scott and Megan. Good chapter

mcj chapter 6 . 7/6/2004
I just knew that Joelene was one of the bad guys! Nice little Chapter suzyR. I feel sorry for Jeff. He must be going through hell. Not to mention Scott seeing Megan in trouble. Next Chapter please! mcj