Reviews for More Than What Meets The Eye
Jules47 chapter 6 . 7/6/2004
Love this chapter it was worth the wait. Poor Scott he must be feeling terrible that Megan has been hurt because of her connection to him. Can't wait for the next instalment, hope it's soon. What a cliff hanger ending!
Kat chapter 5 . 7/3/2004
It was good to bad you stop short.
mcj chapter 5 . 6/11/2004
Another nail-biting chapter. Now Joelene is questionable just when I was comfortable she was on Jeff's side. You will have to get Chapter 6 up soon so I can figure out who the heck are the good guys! Well done.

Jules47 chapter 5 . 6/7/2004
This was a lovely twist to the story. So Joelene is working for the Hood or at least the Hood must have brainwashed her. Love the suspense. I hope the rest of the family find them before it's too late. Things aren't looking too good right now.
Loren W. Cobh chapter 5 . 6/6/2004
Next! Next next next next next PLEASE!

Do I need to say anymore?
Loren W. Cobh chapter 4 . 6/5/2004
PLEASE tell me chapter 5 is on the way for real - I can't take the suspense dude! Love Megan getting Alan to admit Scott's his brother - some really great touches in this installment! Keep it coming!
mcj chapter 4 . 6/2/2004
Another very interesting chapter in this story. I felt the tension with Jeff and Tin-Tin but as usual Jeff tried to hold himself together to make the right decision when he has to. It is interesting to read your statement about how things had changed since the surgery. Yes Jeff Tracy is mellowing! He did in Commitment too!Well done Suzi. Write on!

Vic chapter 3 . 5/12/2004
Good start...
The only exception is that scenes need to
be seperated better..
Please fix this tiny problem and you'll
have an great story.
mcj chapter 3 . 5/12/2004
I am very intrigued with all this. Still in a quandry about Megan's involvement and now our new Agent 52! Would like to see the different scenes seperated so I realised it was different without reading twice(but then again I'm a little thick). Well done Suzi. Please don't leave me in suspense for too long!
mcj chapter 2 . 5/7/2004
Hey Suzi
Another great update to your new story. You portray the character of Alan very well and we all know what's exactly what he would do (stamp feet and sulk). And Josie has treated him accordingly. I am intrigued at Megan's role in the kidnapping. M. More please!
Loren W. Cobh chapter 2 . 5/3/2004
Next please! Tell me chapter three is on the way - I wanna know what happens! But I'm worried what Scott's gonna do when he finds out the Hodd has Alan AND Megan - this does not bode well!
Jules47 chapter 2 . 5/1/2004
Poor Scott, both Megan and Alan kidnapped by the Hood. If anything bad happens to Megan Scott is going to be eaten up with guilt because she's only in trouble because of him. No wonder he's on extended leave. Looking forward to seeing how this story unfolds.
Canadian-Lynx chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
*GASP*...Has Tin-Tin become EVIL? And why is my poor Scott so upset he had to take extended leave? I can't wait to see the next chapter, keep up the good work!
Lemur3402 chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Aww poor Alan. I feel for him. I really really do. Wow, it seems you've set yourself up a nice little plot there. Please update soon!
Dawn
angelshadow chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
You've got me intrigued ... update soon!
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »