Reviews for Poor Twisted Me
Stiffinme chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I love you, and I haven't even read the story yet...
Stiffinme chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I love you, and I haven't even read the story yet...
chronodekar chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I'm in a critical mood and I just came in here to say that the summary sucks.

In fact, it doesn't even HINT at what the story is supposed to be !

-chronodekar
stewievader chapter 18 . 2/26/2011
i lmfao when raven smacked the shit out of cyborg
Slade8833 chapter 12 . 10/3/2008
i like the story so far .. seems a bit ooc on something things but nothing that distracts from the story ..

anyways started reading awhile ago and just now got to chapter 12 and kept seeing a few letters in bold that when coped down didn't make much since.. i think i need to go through it again .. i did get the last three words tho... my condolences
darkmagic-luvr chapter 25 . 3/4/2006
dude, you killed it. i was expecting something more. and then you just...killed it. i totally knew it was Izevm, Trigon kinda shocked me, when he shrunk into nothingness was slighty stupid but i can live with it. is Ben's crazy girlfriend gona come onto Beast Boy and to spite BeastBoy Ravens gonna do...something else? whatever, i like your story, i'm gonna bet it's about Halfway over.

little advice (not bad or anything) your grip on the story (your attitued and mood) is kinda slipping. i like Speedy and the tranquillizer arrow, you still have your humor flowing strong, the horror got a little lame and predictable with Izevm continually be reserected over and bloody over again.

can't wait for your next instalment, if the end of the story isn't bogus (which i hope it isn't) then i just might be forced to make it a favorite.(which is totally not a bad thing)

i'm slightly confused, when is Beast Boy's flash back? if it already happened...remind me...please

it sadens me that there's no lemon (no funny ideas i'm not a perv.) but i think you could probly write one...just takes practice i guess.

-x-liv
Capn Obvious chapter 12 . 12/24/2005
is there no help for the widos son

mud is dead

nice little messages
HpRaven89 chapter 25 . 12/16/2005
Now are you SURE Izevm is really really dead? Really good chapter like always! Can't wait until next chapter! Update soon! HpRaven89
HpRaven89 chapter 24 . 12/15/2005
Great Chapter like always! o... I thought I had mono too.. and almost got kicked out of my last game of softball.. but I didn't have it.. My friends would have gotten it too.. we share everything.. but anyways! “¡Pedazo de mierda!” I loved that part.. awesome! Laterz!
HpRaven89 chapter 23 . 12/14/2005
Jinx? That's awesome. What's up with Raven in Azarath? Must find out.. *reads next chapter* I love this story, it's awesome.. must add to favorites... HpRaven89
HpRaven89 chapter 22 . 12/13/2005
Wow! I'm really late with giving you a review! I haven't had time to read any fanfiction. So I've decided to read some at school and Now I'll be able to read most of the fanfictions I need to keep up with. Well anyways, enough about me... Great Chapter, loved the song lyrics. HpRaven89
cd lover chapter 26 . 7/11/2005
Dude, I hate that girl...GO RAVEN!

BB/RAE FOREVER!MARY SUE NEVER!

Okay, were just gonna pretend like I never said that, kay?

Is it even possible for a person to be that perfect? I mean come on! That's just not fair! WHAT ABOUT THE NORMAL PEOPLE HUH?

Oh, and I'll believe that you can sing like you said you can if you let Raven dig up some major dirt on the foul whorish street urchin, do we have a deal?cool.

And I take it you like big words...you wouldnt beleive how many times I had to ask what some of those words meant!What is it with you and confusing people anyway?

Oh, and before I forget...nope,lost it...Kidding!I just wanted beg you to continue this peice of brillience even though we are not worthy to receive such a gift!

Please grace us with more of this genius!

I dont think it's even possible for this fiction to become old and stale!

And Beastboy doesnt have to do anything major to distract her right? he could just talk to her! I mean if she likes him so much discusion would be enough for her right?That's what I heh.

DONT RUIN THE BB/RAE PAIRING PLEASE!

And isnt Cyborg irresponsible!It couldve been something big! Like a giant monster from earlier chapters come back because some strange and idiotic guy decided to summon a realy evil sandwich loving creature for all he knows!It was Orion right? Thought so.

Update soon!
EngulfedRoses chapter 26 . 7/3/2005
Love the stroy finish wen get chance kill Mary sue alrighty 1
Cashmeritan chapter 26 . 6/26/2005
l0lz

h2y zz d00d, it's MARY! the 13 year old who IM's you and bugs you a lot! _

Wow. Two words: Snicker. Doodle. The chapter round-house-edly kicked ass. Especially the asses/behinds/cabooses of all Mary Sues. Pennsylvania, the state that I currently reside in, certainly has many a Mary Sue. Mary Sue's piss me off. For one, they have half of my name in their name. And that's just feh. I am the anti-Mary Sue...-suddenly begins to gain extreme power, and a wind picks up and zoops around her- AND I AM NOT AFRAID TO SCREAM IT FOR ALL IT'S WORTH!

-eyes glow all demonically until...suddenly...-

'Lyke. Ohmigawz'

-wind dies down-

-clears throat- Hem-hem...As I was saying. The chapter was, in a word, brilliant. You, sir, are an evil genius who will someday reign over heaven, earth, and hell. But when you do, can I own Madagascar by any chance? It's so small and trivial, my lord. Just as I...

I'm seriously bored. That's why this review's so long. Bored. Bored. BORED. I dont know if you like spam; but if you dont...then too bad. _;; Oh, and the thing with the spray cheeseHawt. I actually have never ingested spray cheese. I'm deathly afraid that the cheese will be all artifical and crappy and eh... -plasters a lop-sided cheeky grin on face and holds up a box of velveeta- Velveteena(moi xD) recommends VELVEETA!

Make your macaroni and cheese complete and YUMMEH with this fake cheese remedy! It cures hungry bellies! (pan in on two malnourished children rubbing their non-existant stomachs)

It cures YUCKY! (Pan in on a girl with blonde pigtails going 'YUCK' and proceeding to throw her bowl of spinach at her baby brother who proceeds to DIE. bwahahah)

It cures FAT PIG-BELLEHS! (Pan in on a really fat guy with beefaroni sauce splattered on his face) Or...maybe not..

BUT IT CAN CURE AIDS!

...In our dreams.

i had a dream last night that i was using dove deorderant...it gave me a slight skin rash...But i've come to the conclusion that...I must shave again today... heh. well...enough taking up space.

-puts hands on her suddenly well-sculpted hips, with an extravagant bust, and a long red cape flowing behind her- THE PRESIDENT NEEDS ME!
uhouse chapter 26 . 6/24/2005
Let me start out with: You Ass. And second that with: You made me forget about this story because you took too long to update. I'm not trying to be horribly mean but, dude, you took too long to update and I completely forgot this story and you existed. I friggin love this story man and Hells mother-fuckin yes you should continue this story even if its just one chapter. Shit, theres your epilogue: chapter 27.