Reviews for Poor Twisted Me
Bold Achilles chapter 19 . 8/19/2004
Hallway Fetish...I'm not even going to try and fathom where the hell that came from. Love the description on Black Muse, I was never the biggest Iron Maiden fan, although "Number of The Beast" kicks ass... Give me "Lateralus" any day. Jsut saw "Collateral"...Kicked Ass for an action movie, I dont normally swing that way...hehehe...I said swing that way...Hands are killing me from wake boarding...MUST...FINISH...REVIEW... Yah I'm done. No seriously I'm finished. Dude go home. No one likes you. Leave me alone. STAY OUT OF MY HEAD!

I so have to lay off the anti-depressants, i swear i thought i was Mr. Peanut yesterday...

Damien
Kestrel chapter 19 . 8/19/2004
I'm not comfy at all right now (I'm moving back to college tomorrow). And yeah, you could send him back to being dead. So, I'll just read and see what you did... Oh... Very interesting. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter now...
Darkfire chapter 18 . 8/18/2004
GIVE. ME. VERY. SINGLE. DETAIL. FROM. THE. LAST. TWO. EPISODES!

I HATE having no cable!
Snea chapter 18 . 8/7/2004
yea! i saw and recorded every ep w/Terra in it (for future refference) and watching "Betrayal," i don't think i've ever been happier. theyt know! now they have to believe what Raven said before! WHOOHOO!
Bold Achilles chapter 18 . 8/5/2004
Dude... BB's dead? WEAK! HELLA WEAK! Ok... calming down, I like the possession very;horror movie/novelish ("Your Mother Sucks Cocks In Hell")... Like the Noodle Incident Calvin and Hobbes Reference, I actually named my dogs after that comic. In hind sight maybe I should have only gone with hobbes and named the other marley, because then I got Hob Marley... not quite the original but a lifelike simulation, just pass him a blunt and start playing redemption song... That I would have liked to see... Still loving the South Park gags... Ok, peace, Achilles is on my ass about the progress of our new chapter, plus I've been on him lately about "the Beast" It was like this series of short chapters about BB going insane and losing his humanity, but he hasn't updated it since May...

Free Tibet

Damien
Arwynthevamplover chapter 18 . 8/4/2004
It's three thirty in the morning, I'm about to go off to bed, and the last thing I read about is a creepy ass castle filled to capacity with creepy ass booby traps. I might as well wait until daylight to fall asleep. Good story!
cd lover chapter 18 . 8/3/2004
YOU SAW BETRAYAL!i'm still waiting for the second series to START!*starts sobbing uncontrollably into the keyboard*(little angel dude:uh cd*pats shoulder*)(me:*sniffs*right back to the reveiw ehem...IZEVM YOU BASTERD!I'LL KILL YOU FOR GOOD AND BRING BEASTBOY BACK TO LIFE AND EVERYTHING WILL BE GOOD AGAIN!)(demon dude:except the fact that everyone else is already dead!)(angel dude:yeah ruin the moment why dont ya!)
ScarletAngel68 chapter 18 . 8/3/2004
*Cheers* An update! Hooray!

“I dunno. Just a catchy phrase.
Lady Mazikeen chapter 18 . 8/3/2004
Yes, as a matter afact i did see the episode Betrayal. for the first time in my life i was kinda cheering for Slade becasue he stopped BB and Terra from kissing. as you may have guessed, i hate terra. really really hate her. anywho, i guess your right about what i did to deserve this...lol. great job and update soon!
Kelly's back chapter 18 . 8/3/2004
Hooray! Wait.. no, COME BACK! Ack... sorry about the HUGE lack of reviews... See, I have a semi-logical excuse for this. *Eyes shift nervously* See, it goes like this- first, I somehow missed that you updated... for like... 4 chapters... *cough* That was just stupid, but you already know all about that! And then, I was gonna review after chapter 18, but ff.n was being a bitch and something something wouldn't let me... or something. Anyways, that hobo was hilarious! But then... I was gonna go back and review, but remember that laziness thing I have? Yeah... it was too difficult to go find the story. And laziness also prevents me from like, adding things to the thing- like, the author thing. You know what I mean... Anyways, here's a review for ya. I wuv you, kiddo. And uh... read my fic? Much appreciation. And now, I give you my definite possible promise of never reviewing like this again and might probably give a normal review for each chapter instead of writing this crazy garbage. Thank you, and keep writing!
warprince2000 chapter 18 . 8/3/2004
uhouse chapter 18 . 8/2/2004
I meant instead of doing the dishes I read the story

Anyway great chapter as always
soraoathkeeper chapter 18 . 8/2/2004
Oka, I was folding laundry while I watched Betrayal last night. I feel sorry for the hapless shirt that I picked up to fold when Terra and Beast Boy were at the amusment park. I'll never be able to sew up the rips in it...but luckily it was my sister's. I thought that the time where all of the scenes with BB trying to ask her out (when he was talking to himself) was hilarious! I have a weird sense of humor, but whatever. Raven and Beast Boy is mucho mucho betta. I like the last piece of cheese pizza was coolk too (especially with Raven and the cheerleader thing). But is it just me or is Raven kinder to Terra than to anyone else? Well, kinder to her than to BB (poor BB...well, maybe that just proves that she likes him!) I'm hoping for more romance action in the next season...some of the descriptions for episodes reminded me of fanfictions on here though.

Anyway, what a great plot twist! It also occurred to me that BB's eyes change color sometimes. For example, in Winner Takes All, during the fight scene (or at least when they introduce the match), his eyes are almost black. Yet during most of the close ups, they're different shades of gree. Weird...and I'm probably the only one that noticed that. Oh well. Now how are they gonna get out of this predicament...?
PrincessCat chapter 18 . 8/2/2004
Cool as always. Im not gonna say much becaues im sick, and dont really feel like writing. But feel lucky that i did! I didnt get to see 'Betrayal' becaues i went to get my hair trimmed. Thats mostly my fault but oh well. Update soon! and for the heck of it. COOKIES!
Kestrel chapter 18 . 8/2/2004
Aw... I really liked it. I hope there is more soon (since the chapter ended too soon for me).
395 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »