Reviews for Poor Twisted Me
BunnyKat chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Okay, I'll keep reading now.
Celeste chapter 3 . 4/29/2004
Hey. Wazzup? Got your answers to my questions. Thanks! Okay. To your the Buddhism comment: Cool! Seems easy enough. Maybe I'll try it. I already know a couple beliefs. To your Linkin Park comment: Hey, whatever floats your boat. Like I said before, I'm not really educated, experienced, etc. in that area of music so I really wouldn't know what hardcore rockers like yourself consider good music or not.
Comments about your chapter: Very original! I like the part when Raven's emotions got loose. Beast Boy/Raven and Inuyasha/Kagome are my favorite pairings. I'm a total anime freak. If you've never watched Inuyasha, (although you probably have) check it out on adult swim (cartoon network) at 12:30 AM eastern time.
Okay! Catch ya l8er! See you in the next chapter!
warprince2000 chapter 3 . 4/29/2004
Cool story! can't wait to see what happens in the chapter next (update soon Plz)
PrincessCat chapter 3 . 4/29/2004
Yay! another chappie down. You do write fast. Good for you Bye!
Starfire chapter 3 . 4/29/2004
cool stroy keep updating! can "brave" be skydiving when they find her?
bunny133 chapter 3 . 4/29/2004
I LOVE IT! I can't wait to see the rest of the chapters! please PLEASE please update soon! ILOVE IT!
ScarletAngel68 chapter 3 . 4/29/2004
Heh, don't you mean when the Red Sox win the World Series? Also- Yay! Raven's emotions are loose... So, when's Beast Boy going to find Affection? *grins and sits back to wait for next chapter*
StarfireRobin4ever chapter 3 . 4/29/2004
:-D im happy now! that was great! hehehe more more more! :-D :-D * dances around happily* please continue! thanks for dedicating the chappie to me! hehehe
NemesisMuse chapter 2 . 4/28/2004
This will be very interesting. I hope you post more.
moezy-chan chapter 3 . 4/28/2004
I just loved this chapter! It was great! I absolutely love Robin and Starfire fluff! Please, update soon!
Kestrel chapter 3 . 4/28/2004
I too read chapter 8 (and your review). While I haven't had an experience as yours, I was depressed after reading the chapter...
But I really did like this chapter. _ I'm looking forward to more, as usual. I hope you don't feel depressed for long...
HyDrOmAtIc chapter 2 . 4/28/2004
Hey, excellent chapter! I liked the Cyborg fluff, it was so cute! But where's the BB/Rea and Star/Rob? hee hee, i know you'll put it in sometime! i wish i could write a longer reviwe but i gotta jet, so please update asap!
PrincessCat chapter 2 . 4/28/2004
Dude...are you a stalker? Just kidding. Its just that im hispanic and meh name is carmen so yeah. kinda creepy. Good story man, loved how you made them all differnt in' stuff. Keep writing.
P.S. dont ever change that charaters name! lol!
bunny133 chapter 2 . 4/28/2004
Dude! that was SO cool! I was LMAO! please update soon! I LOVE rob/star stories!
Celeste chapter 2 . 4/28/2004
Cool chapter! Thanx for the compliment. And as for thr not being able the spell subliminal thing, let's just say it took me a couple tries to get it right the first time I ever used the word. Anyway, I read your bio! You seem like a totally cool person. A Buddhist? No shit! Wow. I learned about Buddhism in Social Studies (what a type of religion has to do with social studies is beyond me though). Is it hard to be Buddhist? What do you do? Alrighty then! Catch ya in the next chapter!
P.S.- Do you like Linkin Park or Evanescence? I'm definetly not a rock expert so excuse me for not knowing a whole lot about it. Linkin Park's "Meteora" and Evanescence's "Fallen" are my 2 favorite CDs. I like assorted music like Black Eyed Peas, Nelly Furtado, and some pop can GO TO HELL. Chritina Aguilera and Britney Spears are (Chistina and Britney lovers close your eyes) sluts.
396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »