Reviews for Poor Twisted Me
Snea chapter 26 . 6/23/2005
OZZY! WELCOME BACK, BUDDY! (glomp) anyway, why don't you make this a sequel or whatever? anyway, i like the idea of having Mary Sue (who the hell came up with that as the name?) in the story to be Raven's rival, etc. Now all we need is a...um...uh...(insert appropriate guy name here) Sue to hit on Starfire! then Robin won't think it's unfair that they don't get as much attention as Rae and BB do. luved the way Carmen just called out of the blue and asked Cy if he wanted to come over and make-out, totally made fall out the chair (ok, so i really titlted it backwards and didn't fall out, but you get the idea)!
warprince2000 chapter 26 . 6/23/2005
PrincessCat chapter 26 . 6/22/2005
YAY! YOUR BACK! I love it. I notice that you used a line from American Dad up there. That was cool. Sorry that I didn't put that story up. The one you help me on. I was working on it...the my computer busted up...and i forgot the point of the story..._; Anyways, if your ever on AIM,IM me and i'll show you a site with my writing on it. kay, bye and see ya.
Astaroth's Murmurs chapter 10 . 6/22/2005
Dude, I was cheering when Iizevm got his hand frozen off. That guy really needs to have his ass kicked. Which you did...so good for you!

Nice chapter, yet again. Bben's pyrokinetic powers were cool, although going with what I said last chapter, not too realistic. Oh well. See you soon, I'm off to bed.
Astaroth's Murmurs chapter 9 . 6/22/2005
Dude...no quizzes. After failing a Chem quiz, I'm about ready to throw the word 'quiz' and everything associated with it into a fiery pit of hell. Ii have to admit, that poem was the biggest stroke of genius since they faked the moon landing. Heh...if you don't watch Family Guy, you might not get it. Anyways...

Don't you think it's kind of unrealistic that all those people are in the same band? I mean, having to go to one group of people for all your problems seems kind of unrealistic to me. But, you kick ass, so I bow down to you.
Astaroth's Murmurs chapter 8 . 6/22/2005
Wow, you freaking asshole. Leaving me with a cliffhanger like that! Just playing. Although it wasn't as good as the last chapter, still pretty good. I give you two thumbs up!
Astaroth's Murmurs chapter 7 . 6/22/2005
Dude, that was frickin' awesome! You had me going there for a second, thinking that everyone was dead. That poem is kinda confusing though. But other than that, I'd say your best chapter yet.

And for the poll...I pick Raven and Beast Boy! Hell yeah!
Astaroth's Murmurs chapter 6 . 6/22/2005
Dude, kickass chapter. You definitely write awesome fight scenes. I can't wait to see what'll happen next. Don't keep me hangin'!
Astaroth's Murmurs chapter 5 . 6/22/2005
Dude, the band thing was a stroke of genius. I can guarantee you that no other person would have thought of putting Beast Boy into a death metal band. Don't really like the music, but still one of the most creative things I've seen. Nice chapter, too! The angst deal was really good. I've seen it done a few other times on other stories, but you really had it nailed. Anyway, see you around.
Astaroth's Murmurs chapter 4 . 6/22/2005
You kinda lost me on the science mumbo jumbo. Heh, I said mumbo jumbo. Anyways, good chapter, great author, yadda yadda yadda.
Astaroth's Murmurs chapter 3 . 6/22/2005
Kinda early for the love confessions, don't you think? Ah well. It was still really good. You probably have some of the greatest potential I've seen on this site.
Astaroth's Murmurs chapter 2 . 6/22/2005
Nice touch, man. I think I'm beginning to like this Lyrim guy. You could work on the badass factor, though.
Astaroth's Murmurs chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Kickass story. You have to be one of the better authors I've seen.
Charon315 chapter 25 . 6/17/2005
This was a great story. I truely loved it. It was a change from all the others, yet a good one. I would never have known Beast Boy could join a rock band. Great job!
Ingenue Kitsune chapter 25 . 5/11/2005
WHOA. That's all I can say... whoa. I enjoyed this story to its fullest extent. All I can say is... it was awesome. And I thought you were a chick at first... BUT... tis a good thing :) I was thinking... when BB saw the puppets, I was thinking more along the lines of "Symphony of Destruction"... 'Just like the pied piper...Led rats through the streets... We dance like marionettes,Swaying to the symphony...Of destruction.' I think it's by MegaDeth. It's awesome, just in case you haven't heard it, I reccommend it. Anyway... I just wanted to let you know how brilliant the story was. L8er!

-Tiffany M.