Reviews for Mixed Signals
Lovely story!
Jenbunny chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Very nice _
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
This is a very interesting love story. It's true that the two of them are meant to be. I remember on the show when he had those dreams, it was depressing to watch the way he treated her, and I think you got those same emotions going on throughout most of this story.

What I love about your story is even when he is being cold to her, it is still obvious that he loves her. The part where he finds her beautiful covered in all that mud is so sweet.

Then the scene at the dance is the lovliest of all. I like the way you describe their costumes and how it captures everyone's attention. I laughed when the other girls tried to ask him to dance with them and he paid them no attention.

Again, your writing style is wonderful. I like how descriptive everything is. Some parts make it seem almost fantasy-like (the part where he sees her in her princess form and when they are dancing).

It's been great to read this, you are one talented author. I look forward to reading more stories from you.
Artemesia-Hime chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
I love this one shot! At first I was very sad because Darien was being such a...guy but then it all turned around and I was very much impressed. I think I may have read this once before.
prince noah chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
That was a great fic. Well-written. I liked it. :D
Miss DnG chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Beautiful story, it a pretty perfect, it had a wonderful mix of everything in it :) Great job
Sam chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Amazing! x
svgurl410 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
that was beautiful. i really liked how serenity made an appearance in this story too. :D and miss haruna's concern was great.

you dealt with the emotions of the characters very well and your descriptions were lovely. the end was perfect!

great work! :D
MadaMag chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
And the other girls are still worried about Serena and miss the dance...

Life isn't fair ;-P
Angel Dominicana chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
That was really cute.
Living2Love chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Wow.

Although- I think I missed something... I read it pretty quickly though... why was darien mean to serena?

i don't really care.

This was a

Wow.
Mango-moo chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
First things first... AW! It ended so nicely! I was getting a little too sad from all the angst but this ended very well. Great job girl!
Sugar Spice Girl chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
much like the other story i reviewed u gave great details n made the story great!