Reviews for Sympathetic Magic
Heksy chapter 20 . 8/7
Awesome
ActingLikeGarfieldOnaMonday chapter 20 . 5/15
I am not a big Ron/Harry fan, I actually read many bashing fics (not necessarily Ron bashing), but this story was adorable. I loved how you gradually escalated their relationship instead of just throwing us into it and I can't wait to see anything else you may have posted!
emmetchick27 chapter 15 . 5/3
I can't find a hug one so I used that
Guest chapter 13 . 12/28/2015
?
loleo chapter 20 . 9/9/2015
Such a lovely story. Thank you.
Na'hiel chapter 20 . 5/26/2015
I have read this story probably a dozen or more times over the years, along with all of your other Ron/Harry works. I have to say that I love the way you write the two of them, especially since this fandom is so very hostile to Ron in general. I always come back to this story or one of your others when I'm feeling the need to be cheered up. Thanks for writing such wonderful stories.
Elizabeth chapter 2 . 5/12/2015
I love your stories, but remember this: The grading scale goes as such
O-Outstanding
T-Troll
MargaritaS chapter 20 . 3/11/2015
nice ending :)
Guest chapter 4 . 5/7/2014
"Emotionally stunted" Oh, brilliant. Bravo. I love it.
MADStar529 chapter 20 . 12/22/2013
Awesome story! Loved it!
JlovesGaara chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
MMM. Loving this story so far. I have only read one RW/HP story before and I liked it, so I'm giving it another go.
The arithmancer chapter 20 . 7/27/2013
You've turned me round, I've always avoided Ron & Harry before, but loved this
LENORE123 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
good
avalesa uharets chapter 20 . 7/8/2013
I really likked that. Espesciallytheending. Mpreg fascinates me so you know of any good ones please let me know. Bewides that. I really like the magical bond. It adds flavor to the story. I like that they can touch and understand one another. Its really cool. I like your writing. Please up.
Katelaina chapter 20 . 5/30/2013
Still one of my favorites! Wish there were more Ron/Harry mpreg fic lol but I would like mommy Harry.