Reviews for Sympathetic Magic
MargaritaS chapter 20 . 3/11
nice ending :)
Guest chapter 4 . 5/7/2014
"Emotionally stunted" Oh, brilliant. Bravo. I love it.
MADStar529 chapter 20 . 12/22/2013
Awesome story! Loved it!
JlovesGaara chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
MMM. Loving this story so far. I have only read one RW/HP story before and I liked it, so I'm giving it another go.
The arithmancer chapter 20 . 7/27/2013
You've turned me round, I've always avoided Ron & Harry before, but loved this
LENORE123 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
good
avalesa uharets chapter 20 . 7/8/2013
I really likked that. Espesciallytheending. Mpreg fascinates me so you know of any good ones please let me know. Bewides that. I really like the magical bond. It adds flavor to the story. I like that they can touch and understand one another. Its really cool. I like your writing. Please up.
Katelaina chapter 20 . 5/30/2013
Still one of my favorites! Wish there were more Ron/Harry mpreg fic lol but I would like mommy Harry.
Lyn1991 chapter 20 . 3/22/2013
Have to admit that this was a wonderful story
jupimako chapter 20 . 2/11/2013
Wow. I don't have enough words in me to describe how utterly fantastic I thought this story was. So unique and wonderful! Thank you!
darkangel325 chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
the pairing is so cute!
TheLadyJaye chapter 20 . 1/15/2013
That was honestly the most amazing and delightful story I've read on here in ages. I was so sucked in to reading, I didn't even have the time to review each chapter. Really, lovely!
Quicksilver2011 chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
I'm enjoying the story immensely, except for one very small thing that just irks me every time I see it. It is when you use Apparate as a simple noun, ie. 'Harry passed his Apparate test.' It should be 'Harry passed his Apparition test.'
Tony Wright chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Excellent you have the making of afine done.
WitchVela chapter 20 . 11/22/2012
great story. i enjoyed it i liked the way harry and ron didn't jump head first into a sexual relationship, but took their time. overall i liked the characterisations of them both - though harry was at times too insecure for my taste ;) ron was pretty cool. he seemed really canon-like, just the more grown-up version.
the portrayed relationship-dynamics were very interesting.
the ending was great - though i would have loved to see hermione mentioned there a bit.
keep writing.