Reviews for Presents
InuGome chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
Awww! So cute... and sweet! I love the happy, romantic ending. It all felt so right. And I thing making this fic a twoshot made things even better! Awesome job!
5redroses chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Naw!

5redroses*
QueenTatooine chapter 2 . 8/2/2005
A very nice story, I agree with you that the second chapter was a little unnecesary, but who turns down Inuyasha - Kagome fluff. A good story.

QueenTatooine
Lady1Venus chapter 2 . 4/9/2005
Cute. Yeah the reviewers were right. Chapter 1 needed a continuation. You could still keep going from here as a different story.
Automatic Flower chapter 2 . 4/3/2005
Ugh it's so cute that my chest is all tight and constricted from the squeals I had to keep in. That was awesome. You are an awesome author. D
Automatic Flower chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
-Heart bursts-. WHY ARE YOUR FICS SO GODDAMNED CUTE?
anime gurl chapter 2 . 8/9/2004
i liked it. it was so cute! inuyashs so nice he scared his friends. haha, as if that'll ever happen in the episodes...! anyways... i loved it; it was great.
assimilates chapter 2 . 8/5/2004
Aww, that was so incredibly sweet! I love how you write Inuyasha's character. D
conspiratory chapter 2 . 6/1/2004
This is awesome! All your fanfics I've read are so good! Plz finish "The Sealed Garden" ..it sounds really interesting and I wanna know what happens in the end o_O
buyo neko chapter 2 . 5/28/2004
tat was such a KAWAI fic girl! just gotta luv it ya no!
Flaming-Rosetta-Stone chapter 2 . 5/3/2004
XD AW KAWAII! _
*Flaming Rosetta §tone*
xgirl66 chapter 2 . 5/2/2004
just curious who do you think inu yasha would be beter with kikyo or kagome e-mail me if you can and let me know what you think
Fairytale Syndrome chapter 2 . 4/29/2004
ya rock! that was a really good twoshot!
angelkitty77 chapter 2 . 4/28/2004
that was so fluffy
Fiery Demon Fox chapter 2 . 4/27/2004
I definately enjoyed it! _ It was a great chappy! I can't wait til the next chapter ... u r making a next chapter, right? I hope u do ... if u don't, thats okay, but i just want u to know that its a good story so far! _