Reviews for To Win a Woman's Heart
Ddragon21 chapter 23 . 2/3/2014
brings back memories of when I played my first harvest moon and tried to court nami.
Ddragon21 chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
LOL I love how you apply game mechanics in the story LOL being in her room in the morning.
Kefka VI chapter 23 . 3/24/2008
good fic
tehgreatmystery chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
wow, nice Nami/Muffy clash. All the stories I've read have something like that...but thats ok, rly

wow, already? finished...i've only a few minutes, and then i added it, I'm Naruko San, but, since I had to change my nam, cuz Icou7ldnt rememebr my pass, i made this name! whoot...
Naurko San chapter 5 . 3/26/2006
AWSOME! dude, i so like these chapters better then the others! its long, has more space, I LIKE IT!
Naurko San chapter 3 . 3/25/2006
hmm...getting better, BUT, you rly need longer chpaters! If u dont, i'll be reviewing evry inute! (and trust me, you dont want that!) Oh and in case you need to talk to me for any reason, just IM me at Izichan, AIM, not YIM
Naurko San chapter 2 . 3/25/2006
hm...yiu still need more spaces
Naurko San chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
wow...this needs work...but, in a good way! you nedd more spaces, truthfully, but otherwise, its a pretty good story soi far!
Nellas Elendil chapter 23 . 10/3/2005
“Just look at this…I ask you to marry me and you break down!” Hatori said with a laugh but I felt him hug me back. “Hey Nami, I promise to cook amazing things for you from now on.”

sorry, but that is dorky. Make them kiss for peace sake!
minerals towns queen chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
wow this a truely good story if only mine where as good i couldn't stop reading it if only mine where this good
Lyra the Heretic chapter 23 . 9/10/2005
I shall wait for your new story! (wonderful ending!)
inactive-22220 chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
I love it. I have nothing more to say... :)

~ suki9870 ~
Chips Dip chapter 23 . 9/3/2005
wow. awesome! thats all I can say that its awesome!

-Miya
name chapter 23 . 9/2/2005
Oddball chapter 23 . 8/31/2005
Wow, I really enjoyed it...I can't write...so...please don't mind my pityfull review...

Um..right! Back to what I was saying...I loved every bit of it! The Last chappy was a wait...but worth it! Well worth it!