Reviews for Win a Date: Trish Stratus
RKOxLegendKiller chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
This story was really good. If you can do that with an OC and trish then i wonder what you can do with a randytrish fic. write more. I love love love the story!
trishrocks chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
thats good
U should do others chapters
keep smilling
Cold-Zephyr chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
LOL I f*cking loved this story! I hope there's a Chapter 2 in the works...~*Cold-Zephyr*~
Funky In Fishnet chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
gorgeous as usual babe. Lovely OC story. :- )
Chigz chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
Okay, so it went like this: I'm getting ready to go to bed, right? I'm tired as shit because I had three kids keeping me busy all day, so I'm more than ready for a good night's rest. I get online for a few seconds, check my e-mail and see "[ ] Author Alert! Story from Cri..." and I get all happy and giddy and ready to put off a few hours of sleeping. Sleep that I needed desperately, mind you! Anyway... That was really something. You had me expecting a whole lot and I got even more. Doesn't matter that I had to wait for you to finish, because it was well worth it. Thank you, Crimson! Thank you, thank you, thank you! When was the last time I said I love you? Whe! As far as a sequel goes, I'm not sure. It's not like me to be rejecting any offer you make of writing something, but I love how this ended. It was just... it fit, it was perfect. That was great, lots of romance, lots of humor, a great concept, storyline, everything. You're genius, Crimson, genius. Here's to hoping you can rub some of your talent off on me somehow. Over IM or something. (Speaking of which, sorry I haven't been talking much lately.) Your writing talent astounds me, CC, I might have to say this is your best fic as far as sheer description goes. You had me laughing so hard during parts, and just feeling so awe-stricken and emotional at others. Just wow.
Your Devoted Fan,
jadedvixen chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
Okay, so I'm generally not an OC kinda person. But I'm usually up to read anything if it's well written. And this my dear, was well written. Nice, nice. If you decide to write more, I won't be complaining. Just as long as you don't neglect all your other fics, kay?
JamiesAngel2008 chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
OMG! I loved this fic, i so totally loved it! It's now one of my total favorites, i mean geez i wish i could write that stuff as good as you lol...hope to see more updates and new fics from you soon!
psychobunny410 chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
That was a great story. I loved it! _
Corinne chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
wow...all i can say is wow. that was amazing. You have to write another part to this. John and his girlfriend are hilarious...I especially loved the phone messages in the end. And Luke and Trish, the date and everything else was just great. Yeah, PLEASE write another part!