Reviews for Dream Lover Meeting Magdalene
Kat P chapter 6 . 8/22/2004
Wow! Powerfully well written story. Succubi are very interesting to write about! I think you maintained the characters very well, except for Alva. He is the lead investigator, even I guessed right away what she was. I guess even the great Alva can be blind and make mistakes sometimes! Sleep deprivation can impair your judgement dramatically! Poor dear,LOL!

Though throwing in the master demon did throw me off a little, I must admit!

I've never been able to see all the episodes but have only heard about some of them,so my miracles lore isnt quite up to snuff.

Over all very well done. I enjoyed it immensely. You built the tension well, totally sustained really left us guessing, it couldve gone anywhere, but you kept it together and went for an elegant solution, true to the spirit of the show.

I was a little confused as to whether it was actually Alva at Evies house or the master demon. And I wouldve loved to have seen the design on the boys chest or at least a description. Unless you felt it would bog it down or break the tension? Best way is to keep the description simple, I think.

Very Well done! I'd recommend it!

Thank you for the opportunity to critique your story, it will help me in my own writing. Hope you will do the same for me when I get the courage to actually let someone read my stuff!

Keep writing away! I know how time consuming it is, so I appreciate this story vey much!

You're great! Thanks again!

Kat
Kira chapter 4 . 5/16/2004
This is such a great story! Please continue it! I can't wait to see what happens!
Kelly chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
I love the story! Please keep updating, I can't wait to see what happends!