Reviews for Dare Games
SOOOO CUTEE! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Besides being absolutely adorable, this is extremely well-written. It's one of the only fanfictions I've ever read that lines up absolutely perfectly with the canon work (the cards, mentioned by Mr. Ludsbury in chapter...6 I think, the ice box, the style of dialogue, everything), something I tend to be annoyingly picky about.
Finny and Gene are my OTP, and this was a very nice thing to read. I just want to sing my praises, that's all!
Yossarian22 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
haha. queer displays. boy i would hate to be brinker. this was cute.
AutobotStarlight chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
This was so cute! Brinker should just go fall in a hole and leave the world in peace. Finny's confession was absolutely precious and Gene's reaction was adorable. Great Job!
MrsVincentCrabbe chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Great. I have to laugh again because, like I have said three times tonight, I called this the 'gay schoolboy book' and we all had a few chuckles over my commentary. Brinker was right on and the end perfectly suits Finny's personality, to me at least.
Moshi Moshi Mai chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Adorable. :)
greengrouch chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
LOL. Yes, if I ever do write a fic for this book...Brinker will be a jealous person, lol. xD This was great.
55-Rue-Plumet chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Love the last 2 lines! Good write!
Sara Jaye chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Haha, this was adorable! Didn't seem to OOC to me, but it's been awhile since I read the book...
Daze G chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Yes. I love this story.
Eris Mackenzie chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Aw... I loved it! _ I wish there were more stories in this genre! You did a great job!
PeregrineBlue chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
This is a really grand fic! It's really... man. It felt like a part of the actual book. Which made me happy. Very happy. Parce que Gene and Finny belong together. Lah! *laugh*

Great job!
perfect soldier rogue chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
omg this is really good...i was not really in favor of gene&phineas being gay but this one got through to me (even though not all the way...i dont hate it) you just cheered me up cuz i just read forgiveness (fanfic) and got depress again about phineas...but u cheered me up so you rock! i love the story!
Bee chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
I liked the ending. Please write more.
OKaRaMa chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
I absolutely adore you. That's all I can think of to say. I read ASP in English, and was like "Just kiss him, damn you, and get it over with!" And have you SEEN the movie? When Finny leans on Leper and is real close, and Gene looks so jealous? Wow... you're a fantastic writer, and I like the way you did this in the style of the book. Thanks a bunch!