Reviews for Of course
CommanderArcadeDoll chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
This is one of the best fanfics I've read. It's truly an excellent explanatory story on what Vyers' mission and purpose are. Keep up the great works! )
Hsumi chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Yes, Vyers is Krichevskoy.

I'd like to see a Vyers/Lamington fanfic... but I don't think they exist...
Pyroclastic flow chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Does Hanyou just apply to Youkai? the word they use for demon in the game is "Akuma" i believe
Josef chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
I'll agree. Krichevskoy is definately Mid-boss. They look similar, and have identical voices. Besides, the 'good' ending should make it obvious to anyone.

Admittedly, I didn't get it until I unlocked that ending...
Kodoku chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
I really don't know eather if that what you wrote were true. But it makes lot sense..

Maybe it is so.. I have soon played it 2times over and Laharl is just lvl 100. Still can't enter the Other worlds like Human World.. Other demons dont aree with me.. And it is hard to beat 3 of 300 lvls...

Ok.. I missed the point.. sorry..

I cant be sure but I believe hanyou if I remember right...
Always Regret chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
No doubt Mid-Boss is Krichevskoy! It's a fact! Don't believe me? Well, if you do some hard researchin', you'll hopefully see what I mean. Oh yeah, nice story.
Loveable Bishounen chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Nice story, I enjoyed reading it.
Mid-Boss chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
this ones one of my faves...you sure have a knack for writing good stories_
Ryumasa the Ryuhaitou chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
Yep, hanyou means 1/2 demon. And I'm glad I'm not the only one who believes in the Krichefskoy/Mid-boss identity change.
Ryuu of Aqua and Shadows chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Hm... Interesting theory... Good job!
A Disgaea Fan chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Heh... another Disgaea fanfic. Sweet... If you plan on making another chapter then I'll be looking forward to it. I am sure that hanyou means half-demon. I know because I have watched and read a lot of Inuyasha. Also I looked it up just to be sure. _ I kinda felt that the scenes were a bit short such as Krichevskoy's death with Etna there. Maybe you could add in the thoughts in Laharl and Flonne's meeting. In any case, I hope you make more fics soon. You know what series I want it on... _ Keep it up!
Delphi chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Hey, this story rocks. _ It's about time someone wrote a Mid-Boss-centric fic, and you wrote it really well.
I had the idea that Laharl's mom stabbed herself too! Cool! I'm not the only one that thinks that she did that! *chicken dance*
Hmhmhm...I loved this fic, really. I have a thing for 'background' fics and stuff...and this one rocks.
Good work, and keep writing! _
Illuminet chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
An interesting look into the Krichevskoy / Vyers character. I'm not sure if hanyou actually means half demon either, so I wouldn't be able to help you out with that one.