Reviews for Eternal Darkness The Story
Bartlett2010 chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
i love it so far it really sucks you in your really good i cant wait till you get done with the sequl
ShineX chapter 6 . 3/15/2011
hmmm, you're making him go through all three at once? That could end up good or bad, hope you did it right ;)
ShineX chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
I'm not sure how to feel about two others coming in, but I do like the interactions you're giving Richard so far lol
QueenTakhsis chapter 25 . 2/14/2011
Awsome story! XD I recently got the game and I absolutely LOVE IT! I hope to see more from you! XD
Teimoshi chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
you shouldn't reveal so much right away. You need to string it out, lure the reader. When it comes time to reveal something, use precise wording to describe it in order to maximize the effect of an epiphany...
TacoKing23 chapter 25 . 7/20/2009
Great story. It made me realize things that I hadn't even thought about when I played the game. I like how you tied all three timelines together with Richard's 'blink' attacks. That was incredibly creative, and made it much better than it would have been had you just focused on a single timeline. I also like how you incorporated the mysterious fifth Ancient. Overall, it was well worth the read. Nice work.
Mablung Elensar chapter 23 . 9/21/2008
Keep it coming. I really like this story and am Super pumped for the end. I hope Richard doesn't die!
Spirit Avenger chapter 22 . 7/29/2008
More, more, me want more...please, please, pretty please! ;-)

In all seriousness, great work, and I look forward to seeing the rest!
Dawn Moon chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Ooh-hoo-hoo-hoo! Twist! I like that! Nice beginning.
Captain of the Gaurd chapter 15 . 4/29/2007
Uhh, hi there.

I'm just here to point out that you've spelled Charlemagne wrong just about everytime it's used. And in such a way that it no longer means "Charles the Great" but "Charles the Ate."

Just letting you know!

*flees back to Lurker Land*
Stormsworder chapter 18 . 8/12/2006
Excellent as usual, Richard. :P Alexandra's illusion she faced was definitely something interesting. oO :P Keep up the good work with all of this, because I can't wait to see how it ends. :P Good luck man!
DarklightZERO chapter 18 . 8/11/2006
well, all that I have to say that your story is exellent, and that you have incorperated your charicters into the story perfectly. Good job.
Stormsworder chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Interesting chapter, Richard. Sorry I haven't sent in a review in a really long time. Besides just a couple of spelling errors here and there, you did a really awesome job on this chapter. A lot better than I did when it came to Roberto's chapter, that's for sure. Keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to more. :P
DarklightZERO chapter 16 . 1/14/2006
Great story, it is such a pity that so few people have reviewed, keep it up, I am looking forward to the next chapter (puts story on story alert list)
pashmina626 chapter 15 . 1/1/2006
I want to hear more of what happens next!.