Reviews for Winter of Love
jaoosa2 chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
It's very nice to read about Horohoro for a change :) My only critique is that the fact that you mixed japanese with english, it's makes this fanfiction seem obnoxious in some way. Oh well, I shall still read it! *dramatic pose*
Akatsuki's Bitch chapter 24 . 2/8/2010
OHMYGOD one of the greatest story's i've everread. Maybe i'm a kind of crybaby but this is soo beatifull i really had to cry at some chapters.. at the previous too ! You write beautifull and greacefull .. i adore your story !

Please move on with it i can't wait for her to see horo again , that would be a beautifull moment wouldn't it ?
teh Sonny chapter 24 . 10/13/2006
do u remember hannah_kyouyama? that was me x]
teh Sonny chapter 23 . 10/13/2006
wow! i haven't been here in a while since u haven't been updating

i really thought u died D: lol

but now i know ur still writing! we

i realy liked this story i'm glad ur continuing it ]
SpiceBabyGirl chapter 24 . 8/18/2006
Wow...really great! i read a lot of shaman king stories, but yours is amazing! update soon!
Dr.Nerdenstein chapter 24 . 8/18/2006
WHERE ARE YOU?Ive been following you since november but only just sighned in please write more!1
GirlMood chapter 24 . 7/4/2006
Hm... 'Readers from back in the day'. I guess I would be one, though that was when my mom didn't allow me to submit reviews.

Anyway, as always, this chapter was well-written and very well-versed. I like how you take your time when writing and updating. It really clears up your wording. I didn't really find much mistakes. No misspells or any no run-ons. There was one sentence that I though could have been reworded, but that's ok.

Anyway, write on, person.

From A Loving Fan

Fire Halo
KuroHai chapter 24 . 7/2/2006
Awesome new chapter! It's such an awesome story. Anyways, just a question, if you would, whould you tell me who Tamao's gonna end up with? If you can't, then that's fine. Just wondering. Anyways, yeah new chappie! And re-written chappies! -hands you food- Your prize!

-Rikku-chan- (we have the same name)
fish and chips chapter 24 . 7/2/2006
Another great chapter. Yeah, I think Manta does live in a mansion or something. in the anime, on one ep, I can't remember - I think there was a scene where Manta wakes up, and he's in this huge bedroom and there's a huge bed he's sleeping in and he's so small and I was like 'Why the heck do you need such a big bed?' and ahem, sorry _" Nayways, update soon! Go, Miho, go!
Jai Akari chapter 24 . 7/1/2006
Dang...another cliffhanger. Now the hunt begins (yes!).

I think that Manta actually lives in a mansion cuz' his dad owns this big...electronics company...I think. But Manta's home life is unknown because it is never mentioned in either the anime or manga. It's a mystery with no answer.

Good chapter.

-J.A.
KuroHai chapter 6 . 6/27/2006
YOU UPDATED! YEAH! Good Re-Write!
KuroHai chapter 23 . 6/11/2006
AH HORO'S LEAVING! WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE GOING TO DO? AND- wait, who is Tamao paired up with? SHe still hasn't been paired up! and aw Ren's fallin for Pirika! How cute! Anyways, Horo's gonna be gone for a month, but, why do I have the feeling something or somethings is/are gonna hapeen which is/are gonna be REAL big? Like, LIFE-CHANGING? Besides Miho finding out about her mother's death. Hm...me and my weird appiritations...oh well. Can't wait until next chapter!

- Rikku (We have the same name XD)
Fish and Chipz chapter 23 . 6/11/2006
This story is great! I've not read many good OC fics in this category (Shaman King). I didn't get much time to finish reading this chapter though, so I've put your story in all my alerts and favourites _
KuroHai chapter 8 . 6/10/2006
Ok. I have a question. How far did you re-write? I don't know where you stopped...(sweatdrop)...sorry if it makes you think I think you're writing's bad, but I think it's good, so that's why I can't tell...hehe...sorry again.
kehcy chapter 23 . 6/9/2006
suspenseful dundundun...i liked your story D

ah the sweet parts were soo kawaii :::: it made me feel warm and fluffy inside hehe.

keep up the good work _