Reviews for My Feeling Are Kinda A Song
Sister to the Dark Lord chapter 4 . 10/23/2008
Very well written, drama and angst basicly sum up the entire story. Please update soon!
HELLSFLAME666 chapter 3 . 7/23/2006
the song in chapter 4 is it real and if it is what is it called good story by the way
HELLSFLAME666 chapter 4 . 2/20/2006
this is good keep going
fallenx13xangel chapter 4 . 6/29/2005
i like this so much i wrote a poem about it you can use it if you wantbut it is mine so you have to give me rights . K?

CHILD

your eyes have that glazed over look

as if your not realy seing anything

its all an illusion to you

you dont mind

you dont care

you think

you feel

but you dont let it show

why wont you let any one see you?

why must you hide behind false innocence?

you're just a child

but you know pain

better than anyone

but what did you do to deserve this?

why was your innocence taken from you?

why do you have to hide?

why wont you let any one see you?
Abbey Eileen chapter 4 . 2/11/2005
oo, interesting... UPDATE SOON!
taste of fire chapter 3 . 8/17/2004
all i can say is wow...and about the 'She hated when she was weak' now where did you get that? me or you or someone else? *stare*
taste of fire chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
EXCUSE ME IF IM PISSIN YOU OFF! sheesh, sometimes you have a worse temper than me! well w\e this is good and why does it strangly remind me of you? *stare* lol
Amigo-42 chapter 3 . 7/20/2004
great...just great...that is pretty much all i can say...the title doesnt really fit the story so far, though...i dont know what you are gonna do with it though...so it might fit it later on...anyway...update soon! _

_-*-_Amigo_-*-_
sweetfrv chapter 3 . 6/30/2004
Wow, I just read all three chapter and I have to admit that I really like story and I hope that you plan on continuing it. The angst is great.

Since I like writing it, I guess I love it reading it as much. Anyway, I love the visible hiding of emotions and feelings, it makes it more interesting that way.

Whelps, keep up the great work!
bansidhe chapter 3 . 6/28/2004
This is rather good, and original, which is commendably. However, there are a couple of things that could definitely be improved. For example, why has Hermione completely changed her attitude? Her emotions and attitudes don't seem quite real to me. And I don't think her friends would react quite so badly to a change in wardrobe. At least, not so immediately. Also, author's notes mid-chapter are very distracting; you don't have to tell your audience that a particular line is important. You're using language subtly and gradually to develop the plot, and that's great, so don't ruin it. Of course, pretty much everything I've said is just what I'd do; I don't know what you're doing with this story or anything, and its really good, so don't think I'm insulting it or anything. _
BewitchingWitch chapter 3 . 6/17/2004
WhooHoo! This is cool. I like it!
the Wolf with the Red Roses chapter 3 . 6/11/2004
Wow, this is a sad fic. *cries* You did a great job though. I love it, even though I'm going to be very depressed for this week. I just want you to know that is a thumbs up story if you ask me. *grins*
Drusilla S. Silvers chapter 3 . 6/10/2004
Didn't I already tell you it was good- It's good.

Wine and vanilla,

Drusilla W. -Snape
THe one too lazy to log in chapter 2 . 6/8/2004
Hey, I'm glad you finally started to continue this. Good work! Keep it up!

Wine and vanilla,

Drusilla W. -Snape
Chaos Apple chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
I can relate. Well, kinda. My friends and- people, are like this. I wish I could do something!

Anywho, love the story. Kinda deep, you know. Like, soul snatching, brain blasting, death without pain, kinda deep.