Reviews for Hanging Jack
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
A great story. Very funny.
Jen chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
That was hilarious! Poor Norrington, he has trouble hanging both Jacks - be it the monkey or the pirate XD
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
(shakes head mutely and wipes away tears after laughing so hard)
Syndromia chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
I like this, why in the world would they try to hang the monkey? After biting me and humiliating me, I would have had the brute burnt alive! No, I'm not a fan of cruelty to animals, I just have a grudge against that species of monkey. Childhood Trauma. Darn monkey, darn being to young to read...

Anyway, you could tell more about the uncursing of the stupid monkey.

Yes, Gilette was the one who made the mermaid comment.

Oh, and I want Gods of Catastrophic Computer Failure's adresses, I'm still trying to figure out what I did to my computer.

God Bless,

Catalina Tavington
Blue Autumn Sky chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
This is absolutely hilarious. I love it! I read it to my baby brother and he though t it was funny too. I love your sense of humor. Keep writing.
Spoofmaster chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Wow... trying to hang a monkey. Clever thought.
ZC the Scribe chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
LOL! I almost died when I read the last sentence. Poor Norrington. At least after all the trouble that he had trying to hang the evil Jack-the-monkey, the fiasco with trying to hang Jack-the-pirate doesn't seem so bad by comparison.
Starrarose chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
I like it I like it I like it! *feeding the plotbunnies anything they want*
Nyltiak chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Hillarious! Oh, and Gillette is the mermaid dude. UPDATES SOON!
~*~Shards~*~
MONKEY! *shifty eyes* I didn't say anything! *runs*
dshael chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
ROTFL! Not *quite* what I was expecting.
PussInBootsAndMonkeyzNamedJack chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
NICE mate Yes that guy was gilette There is just 1 problem They couldnt kill da monkey coz right after the credits of POTC The monkey goes back and gets another medelion
But other wise its a cute little story. Makes me sad I love that monkey *goes of 2 cry in corner*
Lessa Solarem chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
Very cute. I liked it, it was funny. Very original if I may say so.