Reviews for Dust
eset chapter 4 . 5/28/2005
nice. I really liked this one, even if the formatting was being...difficult. I stopped watching Smallville after the first season, but I definitely wished this episode was in it.
Novthoniel chapter 2 . 3/14/2005
this is really good so far...keep up the good work!
B. Penn chapter 4 . 2/17/2005
I loved it! I'm a big Chluce fan and this is AWESOME!
omni82 chapter 4 . 6/16/2004
If only the WB would do this one... I liked the script format. I thought it was easy to read...don't know what the other reviewers were talking about. It was very Bruce. )
Critic chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
Rewrite this using some good grammer. I was actually interested when I read the summary, but then I saw how horrible it actually was typed, I didn't even bother to read it. If you're going to use scripting use it right. Ex:
Lana: Hi.
Bruce: Blah blah.
I'm actually interested in this story, so please rewrite well so others can enjoy it.
p.s. I'd recommend never writing a story in script format, I've yet to read a good one.
hlmilk chapter 4 . 4/29/2004
wow, this is good :) I hope you write more
but I have quite a hard time reading their conversations. Maybe next time you could put PERSON:"blah blah" so show their talkings? :)
ElizabethV chapter 4 . 4/28/2004
Wow. I really liked this- especially the ending, which was sad, but had a really poignant moment w/ Bruce and Chloe. :) Anyway, this was a great fic. I hope you do a sequel, or at least write other stories. :)
LiMiYa chapter 4 . 4/27/2004
Great story. It should be made into a Smallville episode!
Indigo Fire chapter 4 . 4/27/2004
Writing in script style really made this a different kind of fic. The interaction between the characters was spot on, once again you prove why you're one of the best writers on the site.
ElizabethV chapter 3 . 4/27/2004
Yeah! So Bruce is going w/ Chloe to the Sadie Hawkins... assuming they make it there. :) Can't wait to have Clark and Bruce talk- and maybe reveal their secrets. ;) Please update soon!
DDS chapter 2 . 4/26/2004
Awesome. The formatting is distracting, but great story. Can't wait for you to expand on Bruce's intentions.
Kate chapter 2 . 4/26/2004
I love this story so far. The way it's written is fantastic and the story is great. I can't wait to read more!
ElizabethV chapter 2 . 4/26/2004
I like how you've paired Chloe and Bruce- or it seems that way. :) Their interaction is good, I'm hoping she'll end up going to the dance w/ him. And I like how Lex is suspicious of Bruce and made Clark also have his doubts. Hope you can update soon!
beaker164 chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Well written, but Fanfic's display engine appears to be mucking with your script-style formatting and making it very difficult to read. You might want to switch to left-justified formatting to make this work better with the site.
Icey chapter 2 . 4/26/2004
Not a fan of script style when I am looking for stories to read, but am a fan of your work and am enjoying this look into Lex and Bruce.