Reviews for Incommunicado
SweetNLeet chapter 1 . 3/23/2017
Wow. This is amazing. This is poetry. Sweet, sad haiku.
b11rthdaycake chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Hey!
I just now stumbled across this, and it is great! I mean, you just nailed the loud speaking non-communication between them! So accurate a picture in my head. Wow.
Far
catherder chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Just perfect in conveying Max's & Logan's thoughts and feelings. You have amazing insight into t he characters.
gilenagile chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Your use of detail is wonderful. This kind of reminds me of some of the Pari 106 introspective pieces (that's a real compliment!).
shallowness chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Lovely writing, great Max point of view (and to see her coming so far with the analysing and yet, feeling that she needs her illusions too.) The idea that such silence would be the wors sort of torture for her is poigniant.
I'm torn though, while I can see this situation, as it is, without need for details about the exact impetus - it could take place at some point in season one - it may be slightly too nebulous. Very powerful (ironic?) ending.
annie chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Logan and his tortured pride..you capture it brilliantly. And I love the lone about "their illusions make them safe".
So glad you wrote more so soon.
orca589 chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Just to let you know that my 4 year old son wanted a Max story last night so read this to him he liked it kept looking for pictures:)
Keep it coming curious to know what Max did and why Logan is upset and where they go from here this sounds like it would fit nicely between FT and Haven Anyway good stuff
Sossoca chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
This is a truly excellent story, which captures the spirit of Max and Logan. Good job, and I hope you keep writing Max and Logan stories.
Toblerone chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
that was excelent. It was perfect; it reminded me very much of the early season one feel. Thank you.
All Grown Up chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
i have to say, you're one of the best at capturing that moment between Max and Logan - after the fight and before the apology. you put it into words better than anyone else i've read. great job, as always. thanks!
Darkangel81 chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Great! I really enjoyed reading it. Is there gonna be a sequel?
Firmament chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Excellent to see you back so soon after your previous masterpiece. I'm sure this story is going to be just as good.
I still think it's a little heavy, however, but that is just my opinion.
Bob chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Your writing is most wonderful. Keep it up!
Gaille chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
well... u know... you're good in writing... i mean... that's pretty obvious but ya know... that chapter one just gave too little away... it wasn't a good beginning... all we know is 'dark angel' and max... we aren't even given her name-which is fine- we aren't told about their relationship and who and what she is, what she does... ya ought to elaborate juz a lil' more... yea.. tat's the truth... but there ain't no denying you can write well... hope ya ain't hurt or upset or anything!
Somebody's Dark Angel chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
aww, that's cute. you're excellent at explaining max's (and logan's, even though they weren't in this fic/chapter) feelings, towards each other and in general. and while i hope that someday in one of your fics they will explain those feelings to one another and get together, for now this is good enough.
i think you should do another chapter of this from logan's point or view, or if you want it to be all max, then maybe one when they get home - maybe max will follow logan up and demand an explanation and they can have that fight you mentioned they may have.