Reviews for Bloody Mary
Mangalover4321 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Wow! I liked this story a lot even though Gohan probably wouldn't do that but I loved the theme and whole story line!
Anon chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Dang, I have read all of your Dragon Ball one-shots, from Barbies to Sorry, Wrong Number, and it is like you are a completly different person! I don't understand how you can write so many differente genres of stories so outstandingly well. This and Sorry, Wrong Number had me terrified! But yet Barbies had me cracking up! You are way to good at this! I hope to see more from you in the future, and don't ever give up writing!
Reviewer chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I don't get it. hmmmmmm...
AtomicKokoro chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
lol Nice story. Creepy. Almost 'minds of me Paranormal Activity 3, but it was only a connection to the "possessed" part. lol Love it. Keep up the great work!
Nada1224 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Oh wow, amazing concept. I haven't seen something like this before (for this random) so that was definitely refreshing.

I figured he got possessed the moment he made that "Fools. Son Gohan couldn't be scared by a little cold air. He'd show them…" comment. At that moment, I started smiling like a freak XD because I just KNEW where it was going.

Awesome. Totally brilliant.

I definitely loved the "He had seen the face of the Devil in the mirror. Even though the only face there had been his own." statement too. That is exactly what I thought. It made it feel poetic XD
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
That was scary with an unexpected ending (nice twist from Gohan not believing to becoming possessed). In all it's a great Halloween story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Oohh creepyyyy xD

Very good. You should do more paranormal stories like this!
AllOverInAus chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Gohan had to day the saying five times but he said it six times!

“Bloody Mary, I have your children,” he began.(1)

Gohan managed to keep from rolling his eyes, though, and managed to focus on his reflection in the mirror as he continued. “Bloody Mary, I have your children.” (2)

“Bloody Mary, I have your children.” (3)He paused. Suddenly, the room felt a little colder. He tried to rationalize, but it was true: a slight but definite chill had sudden hit the room. How strange.

Still, he shrugged it off and went on, “Bloody Mary, I have your children.”(4)

Whoa, where did that come from? Gohan shook his head slightly. Strange thought. Oh well. He had to go on. “Bloody Mary, I have your children.” (5) That made four (that made five!). One more time, and he would have completed the ritual, and the ridiculousness.

“Bloody Mary,” he breathed, surprised at how softly his voice came out, “I have your children.” (6)
goka chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
meep... there is a mirror in the room... ABBY!
Light-Eco-Sage chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
I've heard a different version of the Bloody Mary legend. But you are right. Which ever one suits your story.

Very creepy.
PerfectCell17 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Such a great story! It's awesome to see one with a nice little paranormal twist! Hehe, go Gohan! XD
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
OMG *glop*
TheRomanticNerd chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
CREEPY! ZOIX!

I liked the ending - he saw the devil, himself. It was very nice. Did he kill Videl? I hope she was able to stop him somehow.
LinkOOT chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
That was very diferent but good.
Sai Ya Xiao Jie chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Aw, that was so different and unique! I loved it, especially the last two sentences of the ficcy! :)