Reviews for Becoming What?
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 5 . 2/19/2014
Very neat so far. :) I like it. Very awesome, as well as very well-written, too. And I can't wait to read the next chapter; it sounds very intriguing, as well as very inspiring. :)

Keep up your super-neat, very creative and beautifully phenomenal writing! :)
WayLowHalo chapter 5 . 11/16/2008
So is that the end of this story? Is that why it hasn't been updated in 3 years? Or was it discontinued? Anyway, I like it, and I really wanna see when Buffy comes back and Dawn's reaction to it! That would be cool. Yep yep. *nods to self*
crazymeltyland chapter 4 . 9/3/2004
yay! you updated again! now, go for two! please?
SleepSeeker chapter 4 . 8/27/2004
sorry for the late review, but i like to say i like how things are coming. That was so sad that they were up at the same time crying. I hope buffy comes home soon and they move on from this.
FiveByFive13 chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
My name is Kate. I have been a huge Buffy and Angel supporter for a

long while now and have always loved the two characters played by

Sarah Michelle Geller and David Boreanaz. These two actors have

given us so much to believe in and love.

A petition has been started to get these two amazing actors; Sarah

Michelle Gellar and David Boreanaz to reprise their roles as Buffy

and Angel so that we, the fans, can finally have a reunion and the

ending we have always wanted. Please read and sign the petition!

The link is below!

Please help us Keep Buffy and Angel alive!

Thanks so much!

-Kate
crazymeltyland chapter 3 . 8/13/2004
aw...poor dawn. so confused and such. write more k?
Nikitangel chapter 3 . 7/15/2004
I like this! Must be challenging writing such a young Dawn. Thanks for sharing!
SleepSeeker chapter 3 . 6/11/2004
I hope dawn doesn't stay mad at willow forever. I hope when you have dawn go out to patrol that she doesn't get hurt, to badly. I thought that part at the end with dawn and kirstie was funny. can't wait to see what happens next.
SleepSeeker chapter 2 . 6/6/2004
I'm really glad you updated. I can't wait to see how things go. Can't wait for the next chapter.
MBB chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
:-( Story makes me all sad, but of course Dawn loosing her sister is pretty sad.

I think it's a pretty good story

About having nothing to base the series on, you could use the first part of Bargaining with Dawn sleeping with the Buffybot?
Dawn-Roberts chapter 2 . 6/6/2004
I liked this. But, I dunno... it didnt have the impact that your stories usually do. Maybe its because its not a stand alone... Or I could be insane., who knows.
Certifiably Insane chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
This is brilliant I love it.
xx
Kat.
valentine indigo chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
that was sad, sad but good.
lil badass chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
what do you mean over-written and corny? i loved it,.. i think its great so there :P!...anyway, yeah, i loved it, and i liek your humor-ey dawn fics, they're so fun...lata~
gidgetgirl chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
A little bit over-written, and I missed some of the Dawn-isms, because this time the first person was fairly generic and didn't seem quite so much in character, but at the same time, I still enjoyed it. I'd never really considered what this must have been like for Dawn and it's thought-provoking. I think that Dawn probably would have been a little more mad at Buffy. I'd like to see her trying to go out with the gang on their little slayfests, even though no one wants her to help out. I'm wondering where you're going with this, and you know I'll be reading.