Reviews for Reborn
iisukixxchan chapter 4 . 4/7
I usually don't review till the end but I just had to tell you that so far chapter 4 is my favorite especially when Mika showed up & asked so many questions 1 of the questions I nearly died laughing & had to re-read it cuz I kept dropping my phone, so long story short I adore this story so far!
misherukuro chapter 18 . 4/4
Great fic thanks for the read. ,
JamiesSassenach chapter 18 . 2/26
Best KougaxKagome story I ever read!
Wow chapter 18 . 1/15
Amazing story. Incredibly sad about the ending, but it was a very good read. Best Koga/Kagome Fanfic (that wasn't Smut) I've read so far. :D
Matsuo Hotaru chapter 18 . 11/26/2014
Hmmm I would love a second epilogue that shows just what actually happens to InuYasha and Naraku.
Jingyee1511 chapter 18 . 9/25/2014
That was a beautiful piece of work! I loved it so much and it's one read I'll definitely read again in the near future! So wonderfully done! Not only the relationship between the two, despite their suppressed memories and how they progressed beyond attraction, camaraderie and love! I truly love the depth of thought you put into this, taking care of every little detail along the way like the politics they got into, Kagome with the gossiping women and Koga with the distrustful man. And how they worked and fit right in. And the character development for Hiro, Mika amongst the other supporting characters! Loved how Toushi has a back story, and Sen was the one who got together with Ayame... Wow. I loved every bit of it. Not forgetting the Inuyasha part... I'm used to rooting for Inuyasha in Canon? Though I liked Koga personally. I found it great that you didn't dismiss Inuyasha- his emotions and his perspective were given much focus, of which I'm grateful. Totally could feel him, yet you had us rooting for Koga all the way, through their fights and all... Just brilliant. And the final chapter! With Kagome's family not regarding Koga- ouch. But it makes sense I'm glad you opted for reality instead of a happily ever after with the in laws. I can't express what a great author you are and how wonderful your story but thank you so much!
Mickey-Chemx chapter 18 . 9/17/2014
This was an interesting story, the best kagome/kouga I've read. I really enjoyed the ups and downs although I felt bad for Inuyasha, the character development and how they fell in love was really sweet. Thank you for this story!
PristinelyUngifted chapter 18 . 8/15/2014
This was super awesome. A well crafted story line, believable characters, just everything. 10/10 would read again.
theladypantera chapter 18 . 7/18/2014
I can not begin to put into words the turmoil, upset, joy, laughter and tears you caused me in reading this epic story! I am so floored by you and your writing style that I just don't have the right words. Your imagination and creativity is boundless, your characters are believable, engaging and torturous! I couldn't sleep or work or do ANYTHING for 2 days when I came across this story! I even woke up at an ungodly hour because I needed to keep reading. I have to say, some of my favorite scenes was the first fight with kagome that turned into Kouga making friends with Toushi and the drinking aftermath. Like I said, believable and engaging, so much so that I had to reread those chapters twice, just because! I am now on a mission to read anything you've written and I hope that I find more Kag/Kouga cause I love the way you write them. Thank you so much for sharing your incredible creativity. I think you should publish and if you do, I'll be there to snatch up anything you write :) Sorry for this long review, I just loved this story so much and am in awe of you bows to you. we're not worthy. Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you for sharing this with us. I love you! I think we all love you! Please never stop writing. Much Love!
OokamiTora Hime chapter 18 . 7/14/2014
the last couple of chappys mad me ball my eyes out but then again i am over emotional as always i where my heart on my solders :')
blackbloodywolf chapter 18 . 7/5/2014
great story
RenaRoo123 chapter 18 . 7/5/2014
Awesome story :D
misuky7 chapter 18 . 6/4/2014
This was amazing, and wonderful, and fangtastic. It was brilliant, and excellently developed, and filled with stunning details. This story was beautiful. I adored every word of it, and am so glad I read it. :3
punkish furball chapter 18 . 5/29/2014
This is totally and completely awesome! I can honestly say this is one of the best stories I've read with one of the pairings I love. The characterization is flawless, the plot is solid, there are practically no spelling/grammatical errors, and it kept my focus from beginning to end. I'm so glad I found it after you finished it; I don't think I could have handled waiting to read what happened next. If I had to single out one thing I loved the most, it would be the dialogue especially between Kagome and Kouga.

Overall, an awesome read by an awesome author. Thank you for sharing.

punkish furball
AmorFatiAhMi chapter 18 . 5/28/2014
"She was your soul-mate, and you loved me after," Kagome said slowly. "Kouga is mine, and I just happened to love you before."

That, had done it for me. This is now a favorite of mine. :')

This was such a beautiful story, I came close to tears a few times, I've cursed, shouted and couldn't keep my eyes away from reading this. You did such splendid work.

I loved the characters you have brought to this story, it truly felt like a family. I loved Hiro, Mika, Sen and just all of them. They all played an important role and had interesting lives and personalities that didn't take away from the story but contributed to it greatly. It made the story better.

You had a wonderful plot going. Pure brilliance. Everything fit into place.

That ending however. It felt right but I can't help but feel like there should be a sequel. Is there a sequel? Kagome's mother disapproves of Kouga and then there's the jewel. The one wish. What will Inuyasha wish for? What is Inuyasha's fate?

You described his feelings so well, might I add. Those conflicting emotions of loving someone and it harming you. Ah, unrequited love. Never fun. Lol

Man! Great job!