Reviews for Reborn
Flamethemightydragon chapter 18 . 5/30
I loved this story! So excited to see a sequel!
Flamethemightydragon chapter 8 . 5/29
chapter 7 is posted twice, with no chapter 8.I'm enjoying the story so far!
sovandeprins chapter 18 . 12/26/2016
This story is almost three years now and this is the firar time I have ever read it (its the 27th of december, 2016.) I'm not sure how active you are, or if you ever will read this... But I have to tell you I enjoyed this tale. While theres definetly parts I frowned at (as far as writing and decitiouns(?) from you as the authour), it still was enjoyable to read. I was worried when I saw how few chapters there were, thinking it to be impossible you could tur it all together with such a generous plot... I kept thinking to myself "What about her family in the future?" And although you gave an answer (a vague one, perhaps? In my opinion), it was good enough. I Will for sure be Reading the sequel(?) to story. Thank you.
Crimson Eyed Sakura chapter 18 . 10/2/2016
This has to be one of the best Kagome/Kouga fics I've read so far. I absolutely love it!
cinnybuns chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
The way you wrote this was just magic: "Long, dark hair splayed wildly as the struggling man snarled, baring fangs. He stretched a hand out towards her and roared in rebellion." Amazing. I've read this multiple times and I am re-reading it again. There just are not enough well written Kogkag fics out there.
Marie chapter 18 . 8/3/2016
I saw this on a bunch of author's favorites lists and finally got around to reading it. Very worthy!
Mirage chapter 18 . 5/28/2016
thats a sweet and sad Story, like this pairing
is mika like hira someone who can see the future...she Sound already grown up
Vita Rubella chapter 18 . 1/12/2016
I don't even know what to say about this chapter! It was so happy, and so sad, and so perfect! I almost would have loved it if inuyasha had gone in and basked in Kagome's newly found motherhood, it would have been happy. But I'm a sucker for angst and him walking away was just so RIGHT.

I love how Kouga's "broad shoulders" keep coming up as a constant joke :-D

And inuyasha bringing Kagome's family was almost redeeming of him. The fact that he didn't seek approval helped seal the deal in that aspect, poor silly dog. At least Kouga gave him a good farewell.

I almost want to cry! My heart is so sad! But happy sad! I love the part where you wrote how the baby opened his eyes! It was so endearing and sweet! I felt like if I was Koga and feeling all the emotions running though him!

Here I go writing another long review. This story is going to my favorites, thank you for writing it! It'll be close to my heart!
Vita Rubella chapter 17 . 1/12/2016
This chapter was so unbelievably sad for me AND inuyasha! And can I just say how much this, - "She was your soul-mate, and you loved me after," Kagome said slowly. "Kouga is mine, and I just happened to love you before." KILLED ME! GAH! Not to say inuyasha didn't deserve it! He did! Ten fold!

I'm so glad Kagome isn't running back to him! He doesn't deserve her! This story is so beautiful and all the characters are so believable in everything they do and say, given the circumstances. I was going to wait till the last chapter to leave this review, I've been reading all day non stop. It's just so good! I love how witty Kagome is and how flirty and funny Kouga can be! I also love how you still made Kagome weak to inuyasha, making her go outside and confess that she still loves and cares for him and her friends (duh). But still strong enough and confident in her love for Koga to stay.

I also really love that little girl- I forget her name now- that is all wiser than her 5 year old age. And even though the village healer was very annoying and disagreeable with his actions towards Kagome and Koga, his devotion to the village and respect for her made him likable in the end.

Overall amazing job! Found this on tumblr yesterday. I wanted to share it but the darn thing refreshed and I lost the page it was submitted to.

Okay sorry for the long review I'll go finish the last chapter now! *ugly cries*
Pointy Objects chapter 18 . 12/13/2015
Listen to your husband. You're FANTASTIC.
Moongirl12121 chapter 18 . 12/9/2015
What a lovely ending~ and that's the wrong wish InuYasha, it isn't going to disappear with that. Just wish that it disappeared.
Moongirl12121 chapter 17 . 12/9/2015
I knew you wouldn't kill off Kouga. Still, that first paragraph had me "Bitch don't even tease this is not cool."
Moongirl12121 chapter 16 . 12/9/2015
Nice way to kill Naraku. Completely reasonable too, depending on what part of the manga/anime you're in. But yes, I like it!
Moongirl12121 chapter 15 . 12/9/2015
Damnit they don't get to explain before hell arrives?
Moongirl12121 chapter 13 . 12/9/2015