Reviews for Adventures in Cooking 3: Revenge of the Rogue
I loved that.
KatSin chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
lmao... I'll Bet Remy's kinky... *snicker*
Twitterpated Rogue chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Heh heh, I think this was the best one of all. Rogue's POV is fun. I love this line:

"The last thing I need is an out of tune Cajun in my head."
DancingtilSunset chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Loved this one shot. Poor Kitty. Great Romyness
Wanda W chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
LOL! This is my favorite one so far. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the Romy-ness of it all... Yeah right!

Wanda
xLiLix chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Oh God... you're so good! I'm still laughing with the first and second part of "adventures in Cooking."

More, please, more! :D

Aww, Rogue and Remy kissed Don't you just love flirty Remy, not afraid to touch her? So sweet.

Once again: more, please, more! :P

I wonder what the next adventure will be.
oceanbang chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
That was great. It's so funny when Rogue seeks revenge on Kitty. I really like the 1st person POV, that was really interesting. Very funny!
infiniteternity chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
interesting!
Alexutza chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
I've read all three parts of "Adventures in cooking" and I have to tell you that I've laughed my heart out. All three parts were incredibly funny, but the third one was just hillarious. Nicely done ! I can't wait to read another of your comedies!
epona04 chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
LOL! i like this alot brilliant
Fissie chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Remy's heightened senses? ... Oh well, this was yet another great fic! Me want more! Me want Pyro!
Calliann chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
LOL! That was great. You had me rolling. Especially with the whole part at the end about the kinky with scarves and phasing the books. It was all wonderful. And my favorite line was, "the hell with potato chips; kissing Remy LeBeau is like eating chocolate. You know it's bad for you but it tastes so good you want it anyway." That was the best.
41eugoR chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
LOL! That was GREAT!
Kitsune Moonstar chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
That was great. Please keep writing these cooking stories. I absolutely love them. I really liked the Rogue P.O.V. in this one.
Kit~_
ishandahalf chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
heh heh... oh, the cuteness! the amusement! the REVENGE, bwa ha ha! UBER cool beans. oh, rogue. i just love the way her devious mind works. which i guess would really be YOUR devious mind, so gold star for you! especially since you threw in some romy adorableness, HUZZAH! the part with the kiss was TOO fun. so! you rock my socks. ;-)