Reviews for They Can't Tell Me Who To Be
StarSpinner678 chapter 10 . 8/24/2010
AWWW! No fair! This was getting good!

Plz post another chapter again! PLEEEEAAAASSSEEEE?
Baltosbabygirl chapter 10 . 5/19/2009
I miss this fic so much it's not funny! If you do ever update, I'll be sure to check it out.

-Saba
Jannafan96 chapter 10 . 5/8/2009
Oh come on! You can't just drop this, can you? Please continue! Please!

(Okay, yeah, I'm a suck up. Deal with it! :)
Baltosbabygirl chapter 10 . 5/4/2009
I can't belive you discontinued this! I can't even get my work on-line, let alone write this kind of stuff! My advise? Keep going. And by the way, have you ever thought of Jim having a sister that's three years younger than him? Just a little help incase you need it.

-Saba
123-.-HighOnLife-.-321 chapter 10 . 5/13/2006
WHAT? No! You can't! Well I guess you can, but you CAN'T! It's JUST getting started! You CAN'T!
123-.-HighOnLife-.-321 chapter 8 . 5/11/2006
ew, ive had both the flu and a cold at once. gross! i feel so sorry for her! (even though she's fictional)
Ravenwings13 chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Not bad. Original, yet satisfying. Keep up the good work.
spacer-in-training chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Dude, just having that Spyglass reference makes you so very, very awesome. I'm actually at work, so I'm not *supposed* to be online doing this, but I'll be coming back tonight to read through the rest of this. :)
DanaeMariSkywalker chapter 9 . 1/3/2005
I liked the story and good job writing it.
Mimzay-Peach chapter 9 . 12/28/2004
you'd better update soon! i need more!buh bye!
Arein chapter 9 . 9/28/2004
Interesting. Since he declined (and insulted the captain) will the pirates use Jan and/or Jim to get to him? Please update soon.
Lindsay chapter 9 . 9/28/2004
This is great story, I love Silver. It'll be awesome if Janna, Jim and Silver get caught up in some exciting adventure. Thanks and keep on writing.
snowsparrow chapter 9 . 9/27/2004
Finally an update! Keep this up and update soon

Sarabi
treasureplanet-gurl chapter 9 . 9/27/2004
Yipee, a new chapter! Yay, Janna is ok. Oh no, Scroop's back. I can't wait for more. treasureplanet-gurl
Arein chapter 8 . 9/25/2004
What is wrong with Jan? Please update soon.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »