Reviews for Passing the Torch
aw this is super cute
Iscah McKrae chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Very cute!

"I stink?"

"Only when you cut the grass."

LOL!
BrokenForEternity chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Love it, it's so a thing jess would do.
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
hehe, aww, too cute!
udon'tknowmebutiknowme chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
i love this story, it's so funny band so JESS! some stories the chararcters seem different, but all the charaters in this were just like the show. it would be so cool if you wrote more to the story, you're such a great writer.
allycat1186 chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
I love your writing all of your stuff is so fun!
TogetherWeCan chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
I like this. I usually don't like one shots. But this is good. It doesn't even need a sequel or anything. Its perfect.
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Aww... Cute and funny! Love Jess as a father! Bad influence, but still... very sweet!
music4mysoul chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Oh my gosh this was so cute! Afather daughter bonding over street signs! I love how Alice has a lot from Jess ( the rebel attitude) and from Rory ( the whole innocent smile/blushing thing) She's such an adorable child! Greatly done!
Laine7727 chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
My god. I love your stories. If i see you as an author, no matter what the story is about, I read it. I loved this one. It was just so very Jess. It cracked me up.
shadowcat15 chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Luke took Jess fishing, and Jess took Alice and switched all the street signs around. Right. Sounds like him.
coffeechick87 chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Okay, as I said over at :
Aw...
I loved it.
J.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
aw that's adorable i wish that you'd continue
shininglight14 chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
it's cute... you should think of continuing it
Sabine chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
aw this is so sweet and cute! is it a one off story or is it going to be continued? still v enjoyable