Reviews for Eyes of Gold
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 2 . 3/20/2005
Interesting start. Puts an entirely different spin on the story when you reverse Okita and Saitoh's roles. In the RK universe Saitoh is such an older, stern, mentor type figure to Okita, so his role here is an intriguing change. It's nice to see his vulnerabilities for once. Very creative.
Zabuza's girl08 chapter 2 . 1/28/2005
hey, tnx for reading my fanfics... you were always the first! do not worry... i'll make some fanfics that are funny!

is the "dream behind the stars" romantic? TNX 4 reading it! and... TNX for being my friend!
Zabuza's girl08 chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
hey.. i have a new fanfic! it's "the bells of love!" i already fixed the miburo's promise

the bells of love Rating: G Genre: Romance/ general Character: Saitou

TNX _
Miburo Kid chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
I have recently received an e-mail regarding my reviewing behaviour that I was being horrible to some of the authors here. I greatly apologize if I have come out to your eyes as offending, psychotic, overzealous and harsh. I will tone down my behaviour. Do not think of me as 'not understanding', 'uncaring' or 'spoilt'. I mean no offense to anyone when I review. Spread the word people.
Miburo Kid chapter 2 . 11/24/2004
UPDATE!
Miburo Kid chapter 2 . 9/23/2004
Hey no offense or anything. This is your fic and you can write it almost anyway you like...But for one thing, if Saito was inexperienced and a 'newbie' he couldn't have stood a chance against Battousai. Heck, I don't think they've even met yet when Saito first joined the Shinsengumi. Another thing is Saito seemed too nervous...like he's a kid and Okita's a grownup. After his fight I think Saito should've been excited and looked forward to their next match, AND expected to train harder. Also, nobody noticed his eyes yet? Not even Okita, the First Leader? However this is just my opinion...the story's going along fine and I'll be waiting for the next update.
Night-Owl123 chapter 2 . 9/23/2004
update soon!
cleo chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
dude take your time to update genius take time and dam good story love it. it's nice to see the sofe side of saito.
Miburo Kid chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPADTE UPDATE UPDATE!
Miburo Kid chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
UPDATE! MIBURO KID WANTS UPDATES!
Miburo Kid chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
I'm waiting!Okay!
Miburo kid chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Hey! Cool. This is a very original idea and I want to know more! PLEASE UPDATE! Don't worry bout grammar and stuff...you're fine. JUST UPDATE OKAY?
aikawarazuai chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
this chapter was very good :O) I can't wait to see the rest!
hajimenokizu chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
First a review... I think this fic started off quite interesting... I'm waiting to see what other curses the accursed eye will bring him? So I think you have to update now since it's been a month.. :O)

Next... I need to get a hold of you. Your profile does not show your e-mail so please e-mail me: .
Bad Notions chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
So in this story, Saito's eyes get their unique color from a curse? How interesting! This should be a wonderful read! I can't wait to see how this affects him in his personal life and psychologically.