Reviews for I Died in my Dreams
Luna de Papel chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I died in my dreams
What's that supposed to mean?

Faved :)
Athalanta chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
You know, the 'memorize, destroy and never mention again' is THE perfect prank to play on a former Marauder. So why isn't Remus laughing his ass off? As far as he knows he has just been had.
Saramagician chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Oh! Great! Impressing! It was really interesting! I liked the

'"You told me to memorise it, destroy it and never mention it again," Lupin replied.

"Did you memorise it?"

"Of course I did."

"Did you destroy it?"

"Sure, thrown it into the fire."

"Well done; now just never mention it again."' part. It makes me laugh a little loud!
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I. Absolutely. Adore. This. :)
Elaienar chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
I think ... I think this is awesome. I read it a while back, and I just re-discovered it and read it again, and found it as delightful and entertaining as it was the first time. Good work on the snark and the plot - the plot particularly; time travel always confuses me, so I'm amazed at how simple you made it sound. :)
Dust Particle chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
WOW. that blew me away. that was really well done! and is seriously going in my faves.

im an RLSS fanatic (slash) even though it wasn't slash, i still very much enjoyed it.

especially hwo you explored minerva and snapes friendly relationship with eachother.

Also it was sort of sad, Snapes inevitable death in the future and REmus saving him to buy him more time. that was really heartbreaking.

erm.. that letter part that was really clever!

and.. I loved the overall plot and how the story just sort of.. flowed.

u probably dont know what the hell im talkign about.. u know my brains liek.. shit engines going but no ones in control sort of thing.. so im just gonna say..

that was fkn brilliant.
Chemistress chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
This is really, really remarkable. I loved it!

And yes, the question I pondered myself in another story: what to tell Snape, or not to tell him, as someone who knows what will happen to him ... he himself reacts very wisely, keeping Lupin from telling him ...but ...
lidiladilom chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Wao! Really intriguing! Quite a complex story, but reasonable to the end, and somehow sad...

Does it have a sequel? or something...

krachum chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Nice twist on the time turner theme!
Selbiene Raveren chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Good job. Nice plot. (Insert other complimentary two worded statements here) I think it's time for FF.N to add a new search category for fanfics.. like a timetravel section or AU section... I find that the "communities" thing a bit difficult to navigate. At least Talriga had this fic posted on her live journal... Don't think I would have found it otherwise.

Well, keep up the good work. May the Muses bless you with lots of brain food.
jaderook chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Some of us don't have constructive things to say and I truly regret that. It's been a long day and I'll milk that feeble excuse for all it's worth. That said, I thoroughly enjoyed this fic. I dearly loved your characterization of Snape. It just seemed to work. I have a thing for well-written Snape fics that involve time travel. This was recommended to me and I'm glad that I took a chance. Nicely done.
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Excelletn story; I don't know how I missed this! Good luck in the competition.
ForeverinMoonlight chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Interesting story. I liked it. :) It was written well too. Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Great story. Now I want to know how he really dies.
Wheezy1 chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
What a very enjoyable well thought out story! Thanks for sharing!