Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sanctuary of Light
Calmzone1 chapter 26 . 12/27/2017
What an interesting story. I love Artue a nd wish we saw more of Cailin and the elves.

I am hoping and praying that when you went on the motorcycle trip that nothing happened and that you stopped writing this story because of school and work life and not an accident. Hopefully one day you can complete this one. Blessings.

I do love the fight with he dragons, but wonder what will happen to Draco and 5e Slytherin student. Also, who is tracking what students are going? Wouldn’t the teachers left in the castle notice a group of students staying?
Fanfiction chapter 11 . 12/21/2017
Know this is terribly late, but an observation, the ritual performed to totally transform Harry into an elf stated that his curse scar totally disappeared. So there should have been no need to conceal a scar that was no longer there.
Azurepheonix chapter 28 . 10/26/2017
please continue
SnowWolf43 chapter 28 . 10/1/2017
Dear god above come back plese and continue this fic plese
Guest chapter 28 . 9/21/2017
Love your story cannot wait for the next update.
gutenacht chapter 28 . 6/21/2017
Ok grat story so far
Saranya Mushila chapter 28 . 5/17/2017
you wrote awesomely! I cant wait to read more.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/4/2017
So you used a pronoun done as the past tense for, is wrong the past tense is Died not done.
Done is a beautifull type of small pigeon.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/2/2017
Good yarn but get rid of th bad americanisms on your grammer. One does not write dumbledore rather one writes to dumbledore. A noun in a sentence like this must Always have a prepositon before you srudy other languages you Will find that prepositon reutinely preceed nouns and verbs.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/1/2016
Please you fuckng hypocrite, when you get your head out of stoner land where everything is nice and peaceful and come back to reality
Guest chapter 19 . 12/1/2016
Because thats how life works you have to forgive someone to make yourself happy, unfortunately the world isn't sunshine and fucking rainbows and I'd think I'd hate life if it was
Ghost Dragon Master chapter 28 . 12/1/2016
Okay this is a very good fanfic so I would like to urge you to continue it. It has been 11 years since your last update so I would suggest reading the fanfic before continuing it. You have done a great job at this a decade ago so I know you can do just as good and maybe even better if you decide to continue this.
Ghost Dragon Master chapter 25 . 12/1/2016
Ok you would think that Lupin wouldn't be so quick to pass judgment with the barest of evidence and without hearing Harry's side of the story, and Black, he has experience with being framed for a crime he didn't commit so they both should have waited until Harry told his side, add that to the fact that they were close to Harry they should how KNOWN he wouldn't have done what he was framed for doing. I think they should suffer and Harry should only tell them he forgives them on their deathbeds if at all.
Calmzone1 chapter 28 . 8/10/2016
great story, really hope you have the chance t finish it one day. so glad I stumbled across it
Calmzone1 chapter 27 . 8/10/2016
I'm so sad to hear that you get blocked while writing. You write so well that one would never know. Your ideas are original and interesting. I have one chapter left to go, and as it is now 2016, I can only hope that I can find that you've moved to a different site to continue...hopefully! Brilliant
1,203 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »