Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sanctuary of Light
QueenHufflepuff01 chapter 28 . 7/9
awwwww i love it! wish you had continued
QueenHufflepuff01 chapter 16 . 7/9
hahaha.. awww.. love it!
QueenHufflepuff01 chapter 8 . 7/8
hahahaa
QueenHufflepuff01 chapter 3 . 7/8
love it so far!
Pathseekerme chapter 28 . 7/8
AWESOME, awesome story! I would love to read more! Your characters seem so real, and I love the way they interact! Also your descriptions are so well-written that it's like watching a movie in my head and I can picture everything!
LocoBriar chapter 28 . 7/2
Pleeeeeaaaaase come back and continue the story! I looove it!
Have a Little Feith chapter 28 . 6/1
Are you still alive? It's been nearly 13 years since this was last updated. I've been reading it for the past 2-3 days, because it was recommended by someone else. Anyways, I look forward to the next chapter, whenever that is. Just... Be sure to have fun with it. If you have fun with it, it's less likely writer's block will set in. Writer's block commonly happens when something becomes a chore, rather than a thing of amusement.
Carry on with this story it's really good and I think it will go a long way
Lamorak Korving chapter 7 . 3/13
I really like the idea of Harry James Potter being an elf named Corintur Raumoraa, because it explains how he was able to survive Lord Voldemort's
killing curse.
Calmzone1 chapter 26 . 12/27/2017
What an interesting story. I love Artue a nd wish we saw more of Cailin and the elves.

I am hoping and praying that when you went on the motorcycle trip that nothing happened and that you stopped writing this story because of school and work life and not an accident. Hopefully one day you can complete this one. Blessings.

I do love the fight with he dragons, but wonder what will happen to Draco and 5e Slytherin student. Also, who is tracking what students are going? Wouldn’t the teachers left in the castle notice a group of students staying?
Fanfiction chapter 11 . 12/21/2017
Know this is terribly late, but an observation, the ritual performed to totally transform Harry into an elf stated that his curse scar totally disappeared. So there should have been no need to conceal a scar that was no longer there.
Azurepheonix chapter 28 . 10/26/2017
please continue
SnowWolf43 chapter 28 . 10/1/2017
Dear god above come back plese and continue this fic plese
Guest chapter 28 . 9/21/2017
Love your story cannot wait for the next update.
gutenacht chapter 28 . 6/21/2017