Reviews for Confessions
Jasmynee chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
Can draco be uke pleace
zerofanXD chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
I really like your writing style and I hope you continue this story as I think it could be amazing. I really like it so far. I like that it is an original style and way of writing. You've impressed me, well done :)

Just one thing that is in need of critiquing is; BLAISE ZAMBINI IS A GUY! I think you must have been thinking of Pansy Parkinson when you wrote this. Unless you did that on purpose... if so, my bad :
wendy robberts chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
FINISH THIS STORY PLEASE!
tophats-R-us chapter 4 . 7/8/2009
you need to finish this!
Aleyarie chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
i like it, please continue.
Liveforthemoments chapter 4 . 12/5/2006
Woo... Loving it, continue please,
FireyDragoness chapter 4 . 10/30/2006
its cool and so right about pansy but blaise is male.
MadleyTassida and BlazeSplinder Froste chapter 4 . 4/8/2006
wow, i love this story. i like cant wait to read more! i noticed you havent updated for like years! you cant stop there! thats just cruel! we want to read more!

please, please, please update now!

also, thank you for reading our story, madley and i are very greatful and hope you will continue!

Blaze-Splinder

Froste
MadleyTassida and BlazeSplinder Froste chapter 3 . 4/8/2006
hey ive worked it out!

omg i think i know who's obsessing over him!

i thought it was harry at first, but then i thought, its BLAISE! she loves draco and she cant have him coz theyre best friends!

i hope im right!

am i?
MadleyTassida and BlazeSplinder Froste chapter 2 . 4/8/2006
hey,

making blaise a girl is a really funny idea! its so cool! mostly because my name is blaze, but i think my spelling is cooler! haha, yeh this chapter was really good, i really wanna see how this turns out!

Blaze-Splinder

Froste
MadleyTassida and BlazeSplinder Froste chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
hey, i saw that you had read our story and so i took a look at yours. i like the whole draco sex god thing! and the way you've put it in present tense, its awesome! i wanna know whats going on!
Conacha chapter 4 . 8/7/2005
Are you gonna continue?
skimmie chapter 4 . 5/28/2005
love the story update would love to no whats up next
kaza chapter 4 . 5/15/2005
upd8!
DespairXFactor chapter 4 . 12/31/2004
Oh, I like I like. Please continue, dear.