Reviews for Fallen
Truth or dare chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
One day tommy and lil were at kimi house mean while Phil,Dil,chuckie,Kimi and susie were at tommy at the finster house tommy and lil played truth or dare."truth or Dare said tommy as lil replied Dare said lil as tommy said"lil I dare you to kiss me for 2 hours said tommy . "Ok replied lil as she said " let me make me hot . Lil went to kimis wardrobe as she picked a pink sparkly dress with blue shoes as lil found a curler and curled her hair. Tommy picked out a black suit in chuckles room.

2. Finished they said as they begun it was a long kiss
The Rugrats chapter 4 . 1/20/2007
Would you be interested in joining a group PSL based on the characters from Rugrats/All Grown Up? It would take place when they were all in High school and we‘d use celebs for their pbs.

See the-rugrats. for more information!

(If you're not, sorry for bothering you. I just wanted to let all the writers in this category know about it and this seemed like the easiest way.)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 4 . 12/20/2006
Chuckie really changed! Talking that way to Angie is the last thing anyone would expect from him.

Keep the good writing, and Merry Christmas.
Mariele chapter 4 . 12/19/2006
OMG I LOVE IT! seriously
truth chapter 3 . 11/22/2006
amazing BUT I LIKE T/L better
anime queen chapter 3 . 11/20/2006
Yay! YOu've updated! I can't wait till the next chapter!
Jesus.Lives chapter 2 . 11/19/2006
I've gotta say... not enough Chuckie! ;)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 3 . 11/19/2006
Very good story. Nice Phil/Kimi and Tommy/Lil... and I really want Chuckie and Angelica together, but I guess Samantha is a major obstacle here.

Keep the good writing.
Seattle grunge-love chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Not bad. But i wanna see Phil and Kimmi get together. You write good conversations, but try to add a little more imagery in the stories. Not a lot, but some to make it flow better.
friendsqueen216 chapter 2 . 8/7/2005
Please Post more
tresCREATIONS chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
just here to say i finally updated my tekken fic lol
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Not bad. Please, continue.

I dont like Chuckie and Samantha that much, but she is good for a love triangle with Angelica or Susie. The way you describe the story it seems that Samantha seduced Chuckie to have a baby and force him to get married; then, she is a BEP and Angie and the rest of the gang have all the right to be angry.
Brucatul-grl chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
really good stry! i luv t/l "love you a lot" CUTE... i would luv to see more t/l..i luv the couple!
Supernatural523 chapter 2 . 3/28/2005
C'mon!Continue, I really like it. I going to want Chuckie and Samantha together.

Matt
truth chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
okay i jus' went back 7 pages where i found ur story, and well im shocked i mean its such a good story an' u jus' left it. c'mon...really