Reviews for Canticle
dabbling chapter 13 . 6/10/2013
Excellent writing, again. There is so much truth to the idea of violence being like a hemmorage. Really great story, and very well written. Thank you for entertaining me!
MontyPythonFan chapter 13 . 12/27/2005
Brilliant. Absolutly fab. I love reading xfiles fics post truth but most of them are always focused on the (sexual)relationship between mulder and scully. It was a real treat to read a good xfiles fic that did include mulder and scullys relationship, but one that didnt overshadow the story. well in... :-)
jesseanne21 chapter 13 . 10/21/2004
You are so gifted...truly, thanks for your intelligent, riviting story. You're fully on my email alert (HA!) Can't wait to read more of your work!
Guesto-chan chapter 13 . 10/20/2004
*applauds* BRAVO! ENCORE! ;)
Erin chapter 13 . 10/19/2004
You certainly do not need me to sit here and tell you that you are an amazingly gifted writer…or that I loved every minute of both Disciple and Canticle…both those things you already know. However, since you as so fantastic, I am going to say it anyway. You have a true gift for writing…and not just for X-Files stories. It is evident through every word to commit to the page that you have this unbelievable talent! I hope so much that you continue your writing and pursue your amazing potential. Keep all of us here at FanFiction updated because I am sure that I am not the only one waiting for you to get published someday! I also want to say that both Disciple and Canticle were fabulous stories. I started watching the X-Files back when I was in the 6th grade…so in 1996. And know what? It was my all-time favorite show. In fact, it still is. And it is not what anyone would typically pick as an Erin show. Not knowing me, I wouldn’t expect you to understand…but I’m a pretty girlie girl and not in touch with the sci-fi. But the X-Files spoke to me…something about the amazing relationship between Mulder and Scully and their struggle to find the truth. Even when the show hit seasons 8 & 9, I stuck by it…and for me, nothing will ever beat it. I’ve really missed the show in the past couple of years. I miss Mulder and Scully’s story…but your stories helped fill that hole in me. Even though they’re fiction and require some deviance from the actual show, they both seemed so real…so true. I really could imagine them playing out. You captured the characters, their emotions and thoughts...everthing so well! These stories were perfect…exactly what I needed to help me not miss The X-Files so much! So thank you. I’ve really enjoyed this experience and I look forward to seeing what comes next!
Sqully chapter 13 . 10/19/2004
Omg that was so great! I loved thats so so much! Write more please! Another story i mean . . .
Gillian Leigh chapter 13 . 10/19/2004
Hooray! What an awesome ending! It brought everything full circle. Thanks so much for writing a series this wonderful. :o)
Gillian Leigh chapter 12 . 10/18/2004
Wow, I was definitely holding my breath for a while there, LOL. Another awesome chapter! I can't wait for the epilogue!
Guesto-chan chapter 12 . 10/18/2004
This is the first time I've reviewed, and I have to say that I really enjoy reading this fic! My question though, is how Scully managed to drag John Holtz out through the water by his collar when it was stated that he was "naked and bloody" in the previous chappy? Just curious! Keep up the good work and I can't wait for the epilogue! :)
Erin chapter 12 . 10/15/2004
I've been confined to my bed being very very sick all week and what a treat to finally get up and discover you updated! Wow! What a powerfully intense chapter. My eyes were ripping through the words on the screen...I could not get through it fast enough! Can't wait for the know I'm not going anywhere!
Sqully chapter 12 . 10/15/2004

so did not see that coming . . .
jesseanne21 chapter 12 . 10/15/2004
KT chapter 11 . 10/4/2004
Gah! So close to the end, and the next chapter isn't there! Please update soon, I love this fic-universe!
Stefany chapter 11 . 10/1/2004
OMG! This story is amazing. Extremely suspenseful. Very descriptive, but not too descriptive where it's gruesome. You have a very creative mind. I can't wait for more!
Erin chapter 11 . 9/28/2004
I've been checking for your story day after day and I am so happy to see that you posted again! Of course you do not need me to tell you how much I am loving it! You are simply a fantastic writer...seriously, you have a true gift. The X-Files was and always will be my favorite show...even when we were in Seasons 8&9! Somehow your stories make me miss it less and love it more. Thank you for that! Best of luck with the last chapter and the epilogue. I look forward to seeing how it all comes to an end!