Reviews for In the name of the law, debugged
Deep Forest Green chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
imply ("make my day, punks")
Favorite line!
inky chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
oh man, oh man. xD
Scottie chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
This story is so funny, and yet the little 'notes' to himself are "Aw JAVERT" ;_; making. This is good!
Amaruk Wolfheart of the Wraith chapter 1 . 3/2/2009

get(tied)

if(executionisnear)

be(proudandbrave)
Risita chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
This is absolutely hilarious! However, I can tell you're not a programmer because some of the syntax isn't right. Can I fix it for you (as in, just move the brackets to the right place and stuff) and send it back? :-)
anne onymous chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
"brush(sideburns); dream(arresting_VALJEAN); dream(MONTPARNASSE); dream(VALJEANMONTPARNASSE); wake(screaming)"

I. Love. You. This may be the first time I've seen anything quite like this in the fandom. Kudos!
Meyghasa chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Absolute hilarity! This is an idea I would have never expected, particularly out of the Les Mis fandom.

case ARE_YOU_EVEN_SURE_IT_IS_HIM:

say("Yes I'm sure");

ask(self, why_can't_you_do_anything_right);

pretend(there_is_no_problem);

sing(la_la_la);

develop(serious_snuff_addiction);

Hah!
Darth Gilthoron chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
The guy from yesterday actually likes another of your humour fics. Gosh. :-)

Since I had three years of computer science and had to learn to program , I really appreciate the joke. I hope you'll continue this, it's really entertaining.
M Leblanc chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
OMG, that was bloody hilarious! Please, please write a sequel! My favorite part was, "make(raving accusations); /* "You all hate me!" */" Awesome. Please continue!

~Olivia~
Idril Silmaril chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Very nice. I loved it.
la chiede il tuo cor chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
And again, I love you.
hortensio chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
utter hilarity, though the code itself could use some work... Could potentially introduce even *more* hilarity if you wrote in some of the functions you call [i take it they're included in the libraries?] at the cost, of course, of making it completely and utterly unintelligible. :) on second thought, it's probably better this way...
JenValjean24601 chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
HILARIOUS!

if (no_one_believes_that_Valjean_is_alive)

run(OUT_OF_OFFICE_CRYING);

visitorDOLTLAWYER

Hehehe, ridiculously amusing.
Lola Pennington chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
If Caudelac hadn't claimed it already, I'd have your children. You equals comedy genius.