Reviews for A Pair of Pants Too Late
an chapter 12 . 1/16/2006
Fantastic story. An original one, because during the story everything can happen one does not know where things are going. Who will she choose and will her choise be accepted...

If I may add one thing, maybe a different name for Tom..
R2M chapter 12 . 5/1/2005
Well I guess it is kinda late to vote but option 2 for sure. And This is a great fic. You would be insulting my taste by saying your a bad writer, and you don't want to do that!

J/K

~Devlin Rose
D. Avery chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Hey, I like this chapter, but I'm just letting you know that Ginny's name isn't Virginia, it's Ginevra, if you want proof go look it up on jk Rowlings site. Trust me, I know almost everything you need to know about Harry potter.
Lady Arabella Malfoy chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
Tom Felton a brother of our beloved Draco? Col
SuperHiperChit chapter 12 . 11/15/2004
OPTION 2! and i liked it!
Draco Ginny Forever chapter 12 . 11/13/2004
Great fic! I think option 1 & 2 is good and option 3 is bad! If I had to choose one it would be option... 1, I think. Can't wait to read your next fic!
jane213 chapter 12 . 11/13/2004
love em both but da second one sounds betterD
hoppers chapter 12 . 11/13/2004
I'm more into Option 2. Your writing doesn't suck at all, and I hope you do write something new.
Nichole Malfoy chapter 12 . 11/13/2004
I loved this story and always read it from the beginning.. I never review to the stories i read because I'm really lazy.. Well, I dont think you suck, I think your really good! I pick option 2 P Option 1 doesn't sound bad either.. lol
blissfulxsin chapter 12 . 11/13/2004
OPTION 1 AND 2.. ] DON'T EVER STOP WRITING ] I LOVED THE STORY.. okay enough caps.. good job loved it.. ]
midge15 chapter 12 . 11/12/2004
I think you should do #1 cuz it sounds really good
Mnemosyne du Mal chapter 11 . 10/28/2004
hey!

i'v been following th fic n i really really like it. specially this last chap that was really fab! D

th only thing is, i wanted 2 know what happens next. could u make n epilogue on th sequel summarizing?

kisses Marauder's Dark Angel