Reviews for The Rashoujin Chronicles
Niwani chapter 5 . 1/27/2006
Hahahaha! XD You just have to continue this!
Niwani chapter 4 . 1/27/2006
I just love this!
Niwani chapter 3 . 1/27/2006
Hahahahahahaha! I liked when Hokutomaru was changing the presents mostly! Hahahaha! XD That was awesome!
Niwani chapter 2 . 1/27/2006
Hahahahahaha! I liked this! It was funny how Galford freaked out!
Quicksolver chapter 5 . 11/11/2005
This is AWESOME! Didn't enjoy SNK FICS in such a long time! Why didn't you finish this?

I'm guessing someone doesn't want Mizuki to get the new job :P...

The fatalities were awesome! Can you include something on those as well? :P
KonRei of the Wind chapter 5 . 11/7/2004
whoo!~ i have a good laugh on all the chapters you wrote! you rock!~ keep it up!
LewdaKris chapter 5 . 10/16/2004
It's me again- just ecovering from a homecoming party. I've been reading this piece over and over for a few weeks now and it's still funny as hell. And that morphing thing with Yumeji... hmm, how and where did she learn how to do that. Apparently it isn't even clarified in the story so I'm assuming it's Goah's influence.

Well, I finally get to check out SS0 Special. Virtually the same as 0 but I still enjoy it. Playing Bizuki makes me think of Chizura Kagura (minus the spunk and the lever down plus D button pose thing of hers is questionable). It's a dream match but damn that annoying Shiro and that Zanretsuken rip-off.

Actuaal I done this review in order to ask some questions. First off, I'm very happy to see ADK's shotoclones coming back from the grave in NGBC. I always imaged how that "Iga" ninja stands up to the likes of Geese and Haohmaru. Oh, Last Blade have a say so too, with Kaede and the Kansai Kid (I forgot her name, so shoot me). Anyway the questions are there going to be any more Samurai Spirits characters making an appearance? Last Blade perhaps? And what about rumors of Samurai Spirits VI (supposedly after SSII)? You certainly know more what goes on behind Yuki's closed doors than I do but maybe you're the wrong person to ask.

Damn that was too long... and why am I humming Knight Man's theme from MegaMan 6? Oh well. Good story- and it's packed with laughs. Hope to read more soon. Now I need to take my crazy self and update Adversity. Ciao!
LewdaKris chapter 5 . 9/11/2004
"Too strong... too strong...", I remember that line. I always did hated Lawrence Blood, for some reason. Any way, back to the subject at hand: Is Mizuki really going to make an appearance on SSVS (more than just a cameo?)? If so, there's a reason everyone in the cast is afraid. Aww man, after reading this I went in deep into my closet and unearthed my Neo-Geo Gold System and the sole game I had for it (SS2, an instant classic but I wonder how it ended up under the bathroom sink cabinet).

Yep... tackled through twelve challengers and fought the devil incarnate herself... and that chick still gives me the creeps! Ten years and nothing changed I tell you. Enough about that, I may come off as insane. Anyway, good story and the humor's plenty strong. Clever humor, that is something I like... if not a little slapstick (in a Urusei Yatsura sense). Great update, I'm outtie.
Gai chapter 4 . 8/8/2004
That was a great chapter, I loved the comedy scene.
LewdaKris chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
Cool, man! You're really on to something. I remember Bizuki (a.k.a. Mizuki-DevilWoman) from way back. I was fourteen at the time and she gave me the creeps for months. And that dog...damn! But I later found out she was cool in many ways

1. First female final boss in fighting games.

2. Uhh... she a priestess, yeah, that too.

3. Interesting history. Family of father, mother, and sister (whom we know very little about, except the fact that she was left behing to rot). I can see why she's angry.

Good job. Better than my attempt at a Mizuki/Bizuki story. Maybe I should update or... write a brand new one staring her... with puns on Soul Caliber... Uh oh, the wonderful wicked charms of Ambrosia is at work here. Watch out...
Zeph chapter 3 . 5/4/2004
Once again I think you'd have to be pretty familiar with SNK to get some of the jokes.
~Zeph
Rage236 chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
Totally expected this out of you. Well done funny at times but altogether a good read. Course thats opinion too...for all I know everyone else could hate it. Trying not to make this review long, good job, keep it up, really enjoy the fact that urself is being placed in the story.
Zeph chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
Not too shabby, Kara. I didn't spot any typos this time, though granted I was busy doing various things. P
Still pretty crazy, though someone who hasn't played so many SNK fighters may not get all the jokes and references. *cough*
I did in particular enjoy that in-joke. XP
~Zeph