Reviews for Grandpa Dursley and the Schooling of Harry Potter
TearsOfSorrow chapter 1 . 6/23
Awesome, just awesome. Your muggle Mister Moody. Sad that its only a one shot but it sure paves the way for great ideas. Well done!
timmy1022 chapter 1 . 5/27
Damnnnnnn I would love to read more of this. Muggle version of Moody raising Harry... sounds promising.
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 5/24
giggle i wanna read more -,-
please make more!
der anfang hört sich sehr sehr interessant und spannend an. schreibst du weiter? lg hayne
thewolf74 chapter 1 . 4/30
Wow. I hope that Harry is treated is treated better. I really like Veron's dad. Please update again very soon. I want to know what happens next.
TheGhost129 chapter 1 . 3/22
I can just see Baby Harry looking up Clarence and calling him 'Grandpa'.
Cateagle chapter 1 . 2/7
Oh, my, this is going to get rather interesting for Dumbledore and I wonder how much he'll end up having to tell someone with extensive interrogation experience; methinks he's not going to enjoy it at all. After that, I daresay that Clarence Dursley is going to make very sure that Harry's ready for anything the wizarding world can throw at him; this could prove quite unhealthy for Draco Malfoy and Severus Snape.
Slaves To Substance chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
I know it has been a couple of years but i was wondering if you are continuing. This is one of the best stories i have found
Lady Nyshah chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Is this story stopped or being continued?
johnny.vick chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
omgomgomg more more more love it more please thanks
HonorLove chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Fun looking fic! Any chance for some more?
Winged Seer Wolf chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Finish this Fic! or at least put it up for adoption
Taranodongirl1 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
I know it's been forever but please update soon, I wanna know what happens next
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
please update this story.
its very good
perfect-piscies chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Its been a very long time since you have updated this story, I was wondering if you would ever pick it up again. It is very well written and really entertaining. I would love to read more of it. Please update soon?