Reviews for Grandpa Dursley and the Schooling of Harry Potter
TweakyGhostLover chapter 1 . 6/8
AYE James GO James GO LILY AYYE CONSTANT VIGILANCE
Lol
Awwww this is goood keep going
Ms. Vampire Lady chapter 1 . 5/29
I can tell this is going to be interesting!
And ten years since you have disappeared again!
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 4/4
This has the potential to be fun. Why have you never finished it?
wildman90 chapter 1 . 2/9
I love grampa dursley
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 1/5
Absolutely brilliant! :D
Sammyboy94 chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Love it!
Fhaatra Joysword chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
...Is Alastor Moody an old ally by any chance or were they trained by the same people?

Clarence... Seems awesome. Perhaps he could convince his son and Petunia to let him handle raising the boy and impress upon them exactly how obnormal mistreating any child, much less a relative is, no matter if they are shall we say 'gifted'. Maybe use some squirrelled away money to expand the house and fortify it.

(*the section below is based solely on my impressions from the above chapter. I do not claim to truely know the inner workings of your OC*)

Do you think Clarence will except magic is real, even if he decides it's a type of energy manipulation etc.? I can see him actually knowing a variety of people, who may or may not have magic but perhaps know about the WizWorld. A squib here, a muggleborn there. In fact, it could be like in Old Soldiers Never Die by Rorschach's Blot in that the military was as much of a dumping ground for unwanted sons for magic users with squibs as it was for muggles. It would stand to reason that he at know some. I can also see him deciding that if Harry has to be with them for safety he has to train the kid in at least self-defense.

More please?
Himanshu.99 chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
I don't think this story will start ever again. Right?
MoonGoddess00 chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
Please update soon! I like the storyline very much and I can;t wait to see the relationship between Grandpa Clarence and baby Harry.
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
OMG that is an interesting turn of events, I would love to see where this is going! Get back to the computer and type away, so we can see what happens next!
Calmzone1 chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
dang, I know it's been 9 years, but it would probably be well worth the wait. maybe you'll get the chance to continue the craaziness
Pathseekerme chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
Wow! I love this! This is exactly what should have happened! I wish it had happened! How will Clarence help Harry?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
Aww still waiting :C
Fick Chick chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
This is a really cool premise.