Reviews for Grandpa Dursley and the Schooling of Harry Potter
Fhaatra Joysword chapter 1 . 9/25
...Is Alastor Moody an old ally by any chance or were they trained by the same people?

Clarence... Seems awesome. Perhaps he could convince his son and Petunia to let him handle raising the boy and impress upon them exactly how obnormal mistreating any child, much less a relative is, no matter if they are shall we say 'gifted'. Maybe use some squirrelled away money to expand the house and fortify it.

(*the section below is based solely on my impressions from the above chapter. I do not claim to truely know the inner workings of your OC*)

Do you think Clarence will except magic is real, even if he decides it's a type of energy manipulation etc.? I can see him actually knowing a variety of people, who may or may not have magic but perhaps know about the WizWorld. A squib here, a muggleborn there. In fact, it could be like in Old Soldiers Never Die by Rorschach's Blot in that the military was as much of a dumping ground for unwanted sons for magic users with squibs as it was for muggles. It would stand to reason that he at know some. I can also see him deciding that if Harry has to be with them for safety he has to train the kid in at least self-defense.

More please?
Himanshu.99 chapter 1 . 9/6
I don't think this story will start ever again. Right?
MoonGoddess00 chapter 1 . 8/21
Please update soon! I like the storyline very much and I can;t wait to see the relationship between Grandpa Clarence and baby Harry.
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 1 . 8/13
OMG that is an interesting turn of events, I would love to see where this is going! Get back to the computer and type away, so we can see what happens next!
Calmzone1 chapter 1 . 4/22
dang, I know it's been 9 years, but it would probably be well worth the wait. maybe you'll get the chance to continue the craaziness
Pathseekerme chapter 1 . 3/31
Wow! I love this! This is exactly what should have happened! I wish it had happened! How will Clarence help Harry?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
Aww still waiting :C
Fick Chick chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
This is a really cool premise.
licha.s chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
this story is hilarious, I know you probably do not feel like continuing it but i really hope you get the time to do so. Otherwise, have you had somebody try to adopt this fic? I would really appreciate it if you had a pen name that did, or, if you really do not think you are going to continue this fic i would love to try and adopt it, i have never written fan fiction, but i do not think i'm a terrible writer and really want to know more about clarence dursley, even if i have to write it to know more.

He is probably the best OC I've ever read. I hope to hear from you soon.
hpfanscs chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
This story has a great chance to be very special. hope you continue.
TearsOfSorrow chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
Awesome, just awesome. Your muggle Mister Moody. Sad that its only a one shot but it sure paves the way for great ideas. Well done!
timmy1022 chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Damnnnnnn I would love to read more of this. Muggle version of Moody raising Harry... sounds promising.
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
giggle i wanna read more -,-
please make more!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
der anfang hört sich sehr sehr interessant und spannend an. schreibst du weiter? lg hayne
thewolf74 chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Wow. I hope that Harry is treated is treated better. I really like Veron's dad. Please update again very soon. I want to know what happens next.