Reviews for Sugar, Please
Chouette Blanche chapter 1 . 2/10
Added this to my favourites. Really good story! :)
crazed-ink-slinger chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
OMgosh! I think that's one of the cutes things I've ever read! Yae dandrew! you captured their attitudes so well, lots of expert writeryness shows through.

Keep it up!

*adds to favorites*
Digital Damita chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
aw sweeties :)
Samus chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Oh, what wonderful fluffy goodness. There's just something really sweet about Dandrew. You're right. There should be more of it.
Caderyn chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Man, that was awesome! Not only are you an excellent Remus/Tonks shipper, but you also write Dandrews! I agree that there aren't enuff of them out there! And this one is definitely one of the best I've read. You've made to be so in-character! I love all of the cultural references (except for Lost Boys, which I know I've heard before but can't remember what it is), but I kinda switched off on Math (Haha, good thing I never have to do them again!).

Anywhoo, well done, well done...
tulzdavampslayer chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
nyaww... the cutes!
Rapid Ruby chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
that was so cute!
lovebenedetta chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Aw, this was such a cute story. I need you to write more Dawn and Andrew stories. Pretty please?
L chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
3 cubed is 27 dumbass.
Felouse chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Its me david50_d wished they Andrew's name in the search section of when you come to the Buffy section anyway loved this fic I love Dawndrew fics there so nice also I am glad you are doing your part wish I could write a fic like anyone elses but I can't seem to do one and all my ideas seems to range from doing something like you or Andrews series I made up in my head called "Andrew the Demon Hunter" I know not very creative anyway plz do more of these fics
notinuseanymore2011 chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
I loved it! I Love Dandrews, your right there ain't many out there. Are you goin to continue?