Reviews for Don't Love Me
Beautiful.

Just...

beautiful.
AnamGrey chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Beautiful! You have such a way with words! One of my favourites amongst many in this fic: "... Stay another day?"
OhBrother chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
loved it. it had me in tears and that's what i love about angst stories. you did a magnificent job on this fic.

-OhBrother
Konpeki chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
All the dialogue was so poetic, and your writing style is beautiful. The story really flowed. Honestly, I haven't written any type of review in forever, but this brought tears to my eyes.
And the Lost will be Found chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Very sweet. I like the idea of Inu begging her not to love him, cause he knows what it can do to them both. Just lovely... Great job.
Literary Litany chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Ahh, another magnificent fic... I'm back as you can see, no more stealing my computer *shifty eyes* ehem, anyway: the conversation's so... plausible, not OOC at all, and romantic and... perfect!
Oki489Tsubasa chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
not sure what to say... cute? kinda sad? somehow its both
Iokia-Genji chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
okay, so I know this story is old, and you wrote it a while ago and all that... But I was just going through your stories cuz I added you to my favorite authors list. And I have to tell you.. I LOVE this one-shot! You said at the end that it may be too sappy, and all that rot, but I thought it was beautiful. Congratulation. I loved it.
Little Bird chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
I liked your fanfic, it's nice to read a sappy story! I'll read sappy, if it's good sappy, this was VERY good sappy! well great story!
Zir chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
very nice. i like it.
Flybaby014563 chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Oh I love it!I thought it was great!Are you going to make to make it longer?I hope you do because I thought it was great!Keep up the good you read mine.

-Nikki
Aeris chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
I love this fic! _ You're one of my favorite authors, I love all your stories, they're all so great! _ Breaking the Habit is *amazing*. I love the way you write this, with all the conflicting and bittersweet feelings. It's so great! I love where you go with the relationship, and leave it off where people can imagine what would happen next with their own imaginations, and though it would be a little bittersweet, it would be happy, overall. *gives Emania chocolate pocky* Please keep writing! _
wheelershanyou chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Cute. The lyrics are beautiful.
RavenShadow chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
That was so sweet, I almost had tears in my eyes. I really love it, this is a great one-shot. I hope you write more soon!
bluefuzzyelf chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Ah! Toothache!
No, seriously, I loved it. A little sappy, but it worked. The prose fit. It was almost like...like a dream, a moment captured in time. Lovely.